LFR Kick Snipers?

Love doing this.

Tag the boss with a moonfire and say “Kick this hunter he just pulled”

Good times

They had it on select ones during the MSQ, I’m guessing to test it out, and are going to be adding them later. I don’t know when exactly, but my wife linked me something the other day talking about it.

Oh man this thread blew up. This is kind of a tricky thing to handle as I dont really see a better way to go about managing groups in group finder content. Every suggestion ive seen over the years seems easily abusable.

the DH and mage were on ignore from first one and the rogue and tank got it on the 2nd one. Healer wasnt in their guild but was jumping in with them so assume it was a discord thing

I got kicked once playing DH because the group confused me with a DH that was just trolling around.

Sheeple? No sorry I have a brain and can deduce who is to blame and that your story is hogwash.

And your little childish attempts at insulting anyone who is calling you out proves that you are the issue.

Sorry you aren’t adult enough to take criticism maybe work on that before running to a public forum to cry like a 2 year old who dropped his ice cream…

You know what, people saying that you didn’t do something is the exact reason why I spam chat with this addon https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/rsa :+1: It does the talking for you “dropping lock rocks” “soulstoning tank” “interrupted some mob ability”

Huh…I might have to check that out. Thanks

ok Qanon, if you dont believe what happened how about you just move along. I aint got time for your kind right now

Yeah, it’ll make my life better in game. I play FF like a single player game. lol

1 Like

i use it, with special texts. so it is in the chat records

1 Like

I got kicked once because I “wasn’t healing as much as I should have been healing” :laughing: I still remember it, back when Elegon (MoP) was current. Despite outhealing the rest of the group I should have been doing more healing with my gear :skull_and_crossbones: Good times lol.

Oh look more childish attempts at insults. You know the more you act like you are the more it strengthens that you were the issue.

Don’t have time for people who call you out? Don’t post on a open forum.

ok Qanon, seriously dont have anything productive to say and want to follow your own Narrative this isnt the chat for you. GOOD DAY

i’m not reading this whole thread, but gut feeling tells me you’re wrong

1 Like

dont need to read the whole thread, just scroll up a little bit i had to explain it for a third time to people who dont want to read it and just want to put their opinions in

I’ve been productive and all you’ve done to anyone who called you out was to attempt to insult them. And sorry but you’re not very good at insults…

Open forum means I get to respond to you especially when you make childish attempts at insults.

I’ve shown just how easy it is to get under your skin so sorry little child but it shines a new light on your story.

We’re not discussing that other than LFR/LFD. But even LFR doesn’t fall into that category. We’re discussing the queued content. M+, raids etc are not even in the same category. /facepalm

Karen, please, i dont want you to push your Qanon ideals upon me. I am not the manager

You got any better insults then qanon? Once or twice is funny but this thread is gettin real dull with the same joke being made over and over