LFR Kick Snipers?

You noticed it too! :laughing:
I have a friend that’s a camgirl and she uses Chaturbate among other sites so I got a giggle out of the name lol.

1 Like

And ladies and gentleman this is further proof of who was actually at fault here.

1 Like

That’s exactly what I was referring to, but they are just dense, or too much into the emotion to comprehend.

1 Like

You should do it. Way less likely to be kicked as a tank.

We are struggling with the lack of a full story. Hoping one of them notices this thread and tells us what really went down.

pulling extra trash on purpose is trolling.

that’s not what happens, usually. doesn’t matter if the content is hard or not, its wasting time for everyone else in the group.

was the proof people like you who just go with the flow with out reading the conversation?

Please reread every word in my previous post. You still didn’t absorb the meaning thus far.

Well, I don’t know about that Sleepy. In a leveling dungeon it could be argued that they just want to get the most xp out of their run :man_shrugging: I’ve been in groups that want to kill 100% of the trash in dungeons. If you’re talking about max level dungeons then yeah that may be trolling.

if they just pull the trash and then hearth or don’t attack it then I’d say you have an argument.

Probably so. Also easier said than done. I’ve seen some pretty solid ideas over the years, but all of them introduced new problems.

The one that keeps popping up most recently seems the most promising, much as some people may dislike it.

Make more trivial content (normal/heroic dungeons and LFR) available to do with AI. FF14 already does it (for dungeons and trials, to be expanded in the near future) so they can’t say it can’t be done.

WoW has a history of taking good ideas from other games or franchises and making them work. Absolutely nothing wrong with that. In fact it’s probably necessary these days. I encourage it.

I read the conversation. And I can tell from your attitude on the forums that YOU are the one to blame. It’s not hard to tell that. All you have tried to do is inflame people with childish retorts that show what kind of person you are…

1 Like

If this is the case, it’s DS all over again.

im talking about max level dungeons, m+, raids, ect

When did 14 add trials to the Trust system?

i’m almost positive it actually went like this:

person 1: hey chad could you please drop lock rocks? i used mine
chad: swear word!!! i dropped them on the last boss!!!
person 2: i could use some too please
chad: SWEAR WORDS!!! I ALREADY PUT THEM DOWN AND IT COSTS ME 50,000 GOLD TO DROP THEM. TOXIC INSULTS
person 3: wow, that’s unnecessary. i’m voting to kick you from the group.
other people: yeah me too

1 Like

Then strike what I say from thee records!

1 Like

That’s the same thing I was thinking.

1 Like

ok ive written it twice but here is your full story

I went into LFR Wing 1, Dropped health stones like a good little warlock does, only warlock in the raid. Every boss im 6th to 8th on dps charts, on Xymox the rogue DH and Mage all died to a wall. I went to the last boss, walked into the room, I was targetted by the rogue in chat saying “can we get some cookies, we havnt had any this whole time”… People said “there has been cookies you might not have seen them”. I put down cookies they looted the cookies. 10 seconds later the Rogue and mage both say “Kick the warlock” EXACT same text exact same time. 10seconds later 5 of them say Bye Lock.

I get into my timewalking queue second i pop out, so i do my time walking, about 10minutes later i finish time walking, my 2nd LFR pops, i go into Wing 2, dont say a word, do dps, 4th dps on Desausage, 3rd Dps on Pantheon. Again Dropping lock rocks second i spawned in and at each boss. Rogue and Mage die because some one popped lust on pull and we had the War bug where if he dies first his adds dissappear and the channel keeps going. Get to the final room, they say “can we have lock rocks, wouldnt of died if i had them last fight”… People say they have lock rocks and have had it. 10seconds later the tank speaks up (same tank as Wing 1 who didnt say anything) “Kick the lock” , 10-15seconds later, im kicked.

i was not responding to them because i was on the phone for both wings and i tend to not type when im on the phone.

That is the whole story.

you seem like you have some pent up anger

and you just being a sheeple… cos your personality has said so from the start