LFR Kick Snipers?

How you think an auction house sniper and a real life sniper are the same is interesting. All of this could have been avoided if you just explained what you meant :man_shrugging: And as I said, you thinking I’m wrong is your right :+1:

Actually, groups would have to suffer for 15 minutes of a person who was afk at the start and never started playing, or even players who don’t zone in. Both of these happen, and I think these are situations where the game should auto-remove them at the 2 minute mark and replace them.

oh you want a real life sniper ok…

Real life snipers are used to elimite high priority targets or to cause mayhem in teh battlefield OR used to put targets into situations that are not ideal for them.

Low Value for high reward. same situation.

Yeah I was there back in the day when people would just refuse to participate to force a kick.

I don’t know about this, have you ever been on a flight path when your queue popped?

Snipe Kicked is a very descriptive name. I like it.
I see OP changed it to Kick Snipers. Either way is fine and makes sense.

Kicked to snipe the loot.

I’m not sure about the whole story, especially the cookie part. Not even sure if they Kicked to get better loot odds. But I do like the term.

So you’re trying to argue that the reason behind why a sniper does what they do is the same and not that a real life sniper is the same as an auction house sniper as thouse are quite clearly different.

1 Like

Yes, I accepted, and entered the dungeon. After the dungeon I was returned to the flight in progress.

That doesn’t always happen, sometimes you can accept be put in the group and not enter the dungeon. Usually when that happens the person will say “On FP be right there” and it’s no issue, at least I’ve never seen it be an issue.

their occupation is different but their practices are the same. You take an item of low value, you eliminate it and you gain reward. in teh snipers case it could be “holding back a convoy” or “stopping a unit coming under fire”…

In the auction house snipers case it is removing the item from the Auction house to either make your item seem more of value or to repost said item for a reward.

Same tactics, different professions

1 Like

I was wondering if there may be another reason they could have kicked you, or more to the story. (There usually is.) I’m just going with my gut you were kicked for reasons not mentioned in the OP.

Also.

You made it public and invited anyone with forum access to give their opinion. You made it involve anyone who came across the thread when you posted it.

4 Likes

when this happens that is when there is two things, When a dungeon starts with a flight point, sky reach… or when a boss is engaged. if the boss is engaged you must wait until the boss is dead or unengaged to enter.

Basic game knowledge. Flight point loading has worked since Cata.

There have been times when I accepted and didn’t get put into the dungeon. But when I selected “teleport to dungeon” I entered, as long as they were not on a boss kill.

How long do you think it is reasonable to have a group wait for someone who has not entered the dungeon or who is afk at the start?

1 Like

What is snipe kicking? Also what did OP just say? I’m too tired to even know what was said or I’m just an idiot (most likely the latter)

2 Likes

Since when doesnt’t it work in LFR?

It would take far too long to test all flight paths to determine the truthfulness of that statement :laughing:

He is referring to kicking players in LFR just before the boss who drops tier in order to improve the chance of those remaining of getting it.

How long for me? You could never come and I wouldn’t care.
How long for others? :man_shrugging: Everyone is different.

Wow that is…wow

:rofl:

Welcome to the thread Dedaru

well you can read it how you want, but when i dont say a single word in the LFR until i am asked for cookies on the boss i am kicked on, and i respond with “ive dropped cookies 3 times”

I WONDER. just because i have an aggressive personality towards people on the forums who try to write their own narrative doesnt mean i say a word at all in game. You just ASSUME and your assumption is wrong.