LFR Kick Snipers?

Leaving prior to killing a boss or 15 minutes pasing gets you deserter.
Reporting them doesn’t get the situation resolved at that moment.

You can call me whatever you like, as long as I know you are talking about me it doesn’t matter :slight_smile: I however wouldn’t expect people to know what terms mean that I just made up.

1 Like

It’s the unfortunate side-effect of how the system works. People are doing whatever they can for the most chances at getting tier set bonuses even if that means using lower item lvl gear. Entire guilds are basically making it miserable for the people that just wants to go in and do content. It wouldn’t really be much of an issue if a certain feature was unlocked already, but its fine for Blizzard so :man_shrugging:

I went into lfr a couple of days ago and got my first tier to drop from holandrus. Do I feel good about it? Not even the slightest bit, but it increases my chances however, it’s useless as it is for me, atm. Next weeks vault will be the deciding factor for this, unfortunately.

It’s LFD or LFR, we should encourage people to just get through it instead of being rude to each other. It’s not hard content. If they are bothering you enough then 15min of deserter is a small price to pay for getting out of it. But IMO a kick from LFD/LFR should be treated like a report and should be investigated as one. Someone pulling extra mobs is not a valid reason to kick in either of those modes as that’s easy to handle.

Valid kick reasons from that content are:

• AFK
  • Harassment
  • Cheating

Beyond that… just get it done and move on.

1 Like

see the problem is, you are just trying to tackle the title of the post and not the post its self. The post its self is about how i was targetted TWICE in two seperate LFRs back to back by the same group.

The report system the block system they both didnt work for me and now if iw ant to do it i have to do it all over again , most probably starting from teh start, another 40minutes of my life per wing. Where as you are sitting here arguing about if i was focused or not.

When you understand what sniping is, you should be allowed to comment on this post, until that day you are just trying to cause conflict in a post about solutions or proposed solutions.

GOOD DAY KID

i will get it done, in ANOTHER 40minutes when i finish this wing… cos i have to do it ALL over again…

LIMIT NUMBER OF KICKS, HELL DONT DO 1 HOUR DO 1 KICK PER DAY, LOWEST REMAINING TIMER CAN BE CONSIDERED A PRIORITY TO INITIATING THE KICK

Hard is relative to the people doing the content, heroic dungeons aren’t hard to me but they are probably pretty challenging to new players. IF some griefer is in a group with new players pulling packs of mobs and wiping the group then they should be able to remove that player. They can’t just get through it they aren’t good enough.

I’m not targeting anything but what the person who I quoted said

Since you made up a term how are people supposed to know what you mean?

I’m just clarifying to someone, not you because I didn’t respond to you, of what you could possibly mean.

Good day sir and/or ma’am and/or undisclosed :slight_smile:

It’s LFR, you could tell everyone to kick someone cause they look funny and it’ll pass.

1 Like

Sniped is a real thing, just because you have no understanding for how sniping works nor what is required for it to be considered sniping… nor the fact that your duck duck go search didnt get you the results you wanted doesnt make it not a word.

Well that sucks. Can’t say I hear this happening much at all though, so perhaps you just had some terrible luck — which is pretty much what this game is :stuck_out_tongue:

please stop sniping this thread

Obviously meant they kicked him to snipe the boss loot - better odds for those not kicked.

Yep.

Careful because there’s sniped as a normal person would understand it and then there’s

Google

Snipe
Sniping
Sniped
Sniper
All words
“Kick snipe” is not. If you’re going to make up your own phrases you’re going to run into issues of communication :slight_smile:

I think the better question that should be asked is why does the Blizzard support page say you won’t be grouped with someone you have blocked if OP was grouped with someone they say they blocked after the first time?

Is there some kind of gotcha when it comes to LFR or group queues?

both of those isntances are the same thing. one is for an item ina controlled market, one is using the market (raid) to control the item (loot)

Explain to me what an auction house sniper is then ask a person on the street “what is a sniper” If both definitions are the same then very well but I have a feeling they won’t be.

i think the better question is, why dont you want to be wrong when you clearly are?

I’m not sure why you think I’m wrong but that’s your right.

if i have to explain it to you its beyond you, but here…

An auction house sniper is some one who uses an addon or scans the market board endlessly to obtain an item at an undervalued price to repost the item to make profit.

The sniping of loot is when you control the raid group for your tier token so you can obtain a higher chance of it dropping for you.

Both situations where people are looking to help themself out at the punishment of others.

NOW will you shut up about how wrong you are?

valid kick reasons are subjective IMO.
if someone is pulling extra trash that should be a “valid kick reason”. cause that’s wasting time.