LFG tool is fine

I was pro RDF and if it was added I would spam the crap out of it, but honestly the LFG tool does the job it needs to. I’ve gotten into 4 raids, and dungeons as much as I want them. Sure it takes a bit more effort on your end, but I’d rather spend 10 mins to make a group that is geared appropriately, and knowledgeable enough to succeed then RDF and struggle or go slow.

6 Likes

It’s fine for now, but what about three months from now?

3 Likes

It’s okay, but it really needs to tell you why you’re being invited to a group. I’m tired of explaining which dungeon were running to every person I invite.

2 Likes

Three months is probably when they will add it, but just live in the now and enjoy it!

1 Like

Eh, it needs a lot of work, I get more people still from just spamming LFG.

1 Like

“Sniff sniff” Do I smell… Gatekeeping? Yes I do believe it is and its someone who doesn’t want RDF anymore since he probably play on high or mega server what a shocker.

Your ILVL isn’t X or Y? Well too bad you are not getting invited to a dungeon or raid that are ultra piss easy since its WOTLK and optimal group doesn’t matter, but I guess you also need to do it “Fest” since speedrun mentality.

6 Likes

Thanks for being mature enough to admit it.

i bet your mom is ugly tbh

Speaking of maturity…

Sure you were.

Because with LFG when you accept someone in your group you automatically see their all important gear score, right? No. Of course you can be a jerk and ask because Wrath heroics are incredibly hard.

2 Likes

I still think it would work A LOT better if it was a carbon copy of the LFG tool in Retail. You create a group for whatever raid/instance you’re looking to do and have people apply. That way everyone knows where they are going and for what. You still would have to talk to the people who apply to find out if they met your requirements.

He was. But he’s mature and honest enough to admit LFG is pretty damn good.

I don’t understand why all the people who complain about ‘gatekeeping’ can’t just coordinate with each other and form additional groups?

Sir, you’re using logic. People around here will not appreciate that.

1 Like

I don’t understand why all the people against RDF think they wouldn’t be able to still make their own groups.

2 Likes

You didn’t answer the question.

First off it wasn’t a question regardless of the end mark you used. Secondly, I no longer make my own groups. If people aren’t around to run a dungeon with me I list myself and wait to get invited. I grew sick of sitting around refreshing the list to make sure I could grab a healer before anyone else. I grew sick of dps asking for an invite when all that was needed was a tank. I grew sick of people listing themselves and then going afk, blah blah.

The LFG tool is just a bunch of convoluted garbage. It’s unnecessary. If I make a group it’s with guildies and friends. I use the LFD like I would RDF - click and forget about it. I refuse to waste anymore time dicking with it.

2 Likes

I asked about the people complaining about gatekeeping, which you didn’t address.

i just want the retail iteration of the LFG tool. It’s great QoL and doesn’t really take away from classic.

No you didn’t. “I don’t understand…” is the beginning of a statement, not a question.