We Don't Want Wrath of the Lobby Kings

We want to play the game as it was meant to be played, that includes interacting with the world and travelling around.

58 Likes

but im a strong independent bodytype1 player that follows no meta
how am i supossed to get into dungeons!!!???

10 Likes

Roll a tank <3

2 Likes

Yeah that’s how I like to spend an hour playing the game too. Lf 1 tank Nexus. So engaging.

34 Likes

So you are a pro-RDF player than as RDF would allow the players to be queued for a Dungeon group while able to interact with and travel the world. Anti-RDF would have players sit around in a city spamming /LFG and focusing on refreshing the dungeon lists so players would be unable to interact with the world or travel around.

31 Likes

Play a tank, then you wont have to type LF1 Tank ever again <3

4 Likes

the channel is global and so its the bulletin
weak bait

5 Likes

Okay so play the way I want, but a class I don’t want. Seems good

4 Likes

tell me your secrets enlightened one

1 Like

You see, the removal of stuff like RDF makes me far more likely to just raid log or hang around in town not doing anything because I’d rather not engage with forced poorly designed group building in a multiplayer game.

I don’t find it social or enjoyable, so I just don’t engage with that part of the game.

11 Likes

Probably another gdkp lvl 10 alt troll.

Flag and move on

5 Likes

it sounds like running dungeons is very important to you. So if you want to consume as many dungeons as possible, then tanking might be for you.

1 Like

Orrr the other side is gonna be tanks going “LF 3 dps nexus, be sunwell geared”

If you think to do dungeons you must roll a tank you are further proving the need for RDF.

9 Likes

I dont think that at all. If you don’t want to wait around for a tank to be available for your group, then make a tank. If more people make tanks, then its better for everyone, in regards to dungeon content.

You wont be able to pug 25 mans as easy, but you can do more dungeons!

Why do people want RDF? To run more dungeons! So without RDF, if you want more dungeons, then roll a tank. Simple!

1 Like

you were presented with an elevator
you chose to use the stairs

2 Likes

More like someone put a closed sign on the elevator. Saying “roll a tank” doesn’t work if I’ve played say a mage for my wow career.

2 Likes

You wouldn’t be able to spam /LFG and refresh the dungeon list safely outside of a city. You would not be able to do quest, dailies, or much else as you would be forced to constantly interact with /LFG and that dungeon listing in hopes of finding a dungeon group. If you quest or do any other actions you would have a high chance of missing your chance of getting in a group and thus would have to continue to waste more time spamming /lfg and refreshing.

4 Likes

You’re posting on a max level warrior. Surely you’ve played other classes other than a mage.

Be the change you want to see in the world <3 You could be that tank that can go LF3M DPS, Accepting EVERYONE!. Of course there is a limit of 3 slots, so you’ll have to “gatekeep” people.

2 Likes

I agree. This is why PvP queues need to use the new LFD tool. Match making, cross realm, and teleportation to the battle ground goes against all community guidelines that blizzard has put forth lately.

5 Likes