LFG tool feedback

They only change direction once they have manufactured a completely new way to screw things up… I mean… look back on history a min, you will remember all the times blizard has done this.

1 Like

Not necessarily true… sometimes they figure out a way to make money off it and then change it… but yeah you are not wrong. T_T

I wanted the REAL Wrath experience again also, I wanted it on the REAL Wrath engine also, but allas, this is the turd we’re getting…

So the only thing I can think of is actually improve the LFG tool because tis the best we got right now.

I have fluctuated between your position and pushing to get RDF reimplemented. At the end of the day, if I am a paying customer they can listen to me and the thousands of other players furious at this terrible decision.

They take away RDF, get inundated with complaints, add a horrible newfangled tool that just makes everything worse, get negative feedback about that, then DOUBLE DOWN on the original bad idea, and finally do NOTHING to make the new tool better and release it in the prepatch.

It’s comical really… how can a seasoned developer be this bad?

Blizzard used to be the best… and in those years they made a game that will forever be in my heart. It just sickens me to see them screw up what in my opinion was the most perfect MMO ever made. Wrath was it man, and they grabbed that golden goose by the neck and took a huge turd down its throat and tried to make Thanksgiving dinner out of it. Just sad.

5 Likes

Man that LFG tool is hot trash.

1. Switches roles to tank for everyone just randomly it seems.
  2. Horribly not intuitive.
  3. People can que for whatever role… so dumb…
  4. You have no idea what role people are applying as…

Yeah… thanks for delievering on the tool that will make us want to wish RDF away in totally the wrong ways.

1 Like

RDF is the quality solution to the LFG Tool for pugging dungeons.

Realistically both should be in the game.

I would as you know love RDF, but I don’t think they’re gonna budge man.

They said that the were not removing aoe cap in SL but they did, same for covenant swapping and conduit energy. Once they see the hard decline on the servers population or how people don’t play alts because is aids to level without RDF and everyone is complaining everywhere they will add it back, the question is how many patches into the expansion it will take them to do it.

Blizzard you think that you do but you don’t.

1 Like

This happens with dungeon finder.

This doesn’t happen with dungeon finder, but it could easily be fixed by adding a default option to to only accept people who are in a “safe” level range that won’t incur experience losses.

This happens with dungeon finder (if you’re a DPS).

Maybe stop trying to pin the blame on the LFG tool when every single problem you’ve stated here was literally only caused by playing with idiots and jerks.

They should just use the same list dungeon tool as retail. It says what you’re doing and people with their roles sign up. Just don’t show ilvl like retail.

1 Like

The difference is RDF largely mitigates the pain when it happens as well as removing the upfront pain.

For example bad tank or tank leaves? Oh well with RDF just requeue and your back at the front of the line, no RDF you’re back to square one.

2 Likes

Everything stated in the OP was caused by stupid player behaviors, not by a lack of dungeon finder. Also, yes, we all know that dungeon finder is more convenient in that way. But the argument is that there are tradeoffs that people don’t like. This thread isn’t a compelling argument against the LFG tool. It’s not an argument against it at all, in fact.

If anything, it’s merely a complaint about the horrible community that plays this game.

Those are measures made by retail to preserve their jobs…

Here in Classic people aren’t quitting.

The only way to get changes here is to quit.

1 Like

And no the general suckiness of chat pugging is directly caused by no RDF.

And sure you will encounter jerks regardless of how you group, RDF makes it easier to deal with them.

For example problem with the tank? Well with RDF you remove and replace, you’re at the top of the queue and this is a minor problem.

Well dungeon finder has never existed in Classic and there are no plans to add it to Wrath Classic currently. So no, the percieved “suckiness” of chat pugging isn’t caused by a lack of dungeon finder. It’s caused by the player just disliking the design of the game (which is ironic, given this is Classic).

Come back to me when ICC launches, and I’ll agree with you then.

I mean I am willing to give no RDF a shot. But my god who thought this LFG tool is worth anything. Very very very bad design.

In Wrath classic RDF is the classic experience, and sure when blizzard announces that RDF will release with ICC the subject can be sdropped.

Until then we need to keep discussing it.

1 Like

Unless you skipped all of vanilla classic and TBC classic you have given no RDF a shot.

Yeah, once ICC is launched, like I said. At that point, I will give you my full, absolute support in your quest to convince Blizzard to implement it. But until that day comes, you can’t reasonably blame your perceived problems with the game on a lack of a feature that never existed in it.

Well actually yes I can very much continue to point out problems that RDF would solve.

3 Likes