LF Social guild

Hey yall! My last guild disbanded while I was on break. (I still plan to raid with them but they transferred servers.) I am looking for a social guild to fill the void of not having one. /o\ I wluld prefer voice over typing but I can settle for guild chat as well.

I would personally recommend one of the following guilds:
The Cutting Edge: Responsible for major events, fun activities, and happily accepting others to play with them. They’re an extremely friendly bunch, so if you’re looking for social I highly suggest them.
Here is an example of their events: [Monthly] Skill Fair [Neutral Faction] - #2 by Murgles-moon-guard
(Kaceys is the GM).

The Second I would recommend is First Light. [RP] First Light - Waking the Dawn - #3 by Larrendías-moon-guard
FL has been around for a very long time and I know a lot of people in their guild that are quality players, that RP on both factions. I’d definitely go with them. (I do not know who their current GM is, but I’m sure you can find out fairly quickly via the armory).

The Third: The Stormwind City Guard, I don’t have a recruitment thread for you for them, but I did an interview with their GM: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yKHihqJdvQ8

Fourth: If you want to help start up a guild, I have a friend recruiting for his new pirate guild idea. You can find the forum thread here: His name is Khaalifa. Pirate RP suggestion

Fifth: The Alterac Liberation Front: [A-RP] Alterac Liberation Front - INTERREGNUM They make for some interesting RP, and I’d think you’d like them if you enjoy a military style of RP.

A great majority of these guilds have voice, but I cannot give you the absolute guarantee as I am not an affiliate of theirs, but simply a bystander that has roleplayed with them, or spoken with them in Discord or in game.

Hope that helps. :heart:

3 Likes