LF raiding guild casual

Alright. I have not raided seriously since SoO and I’ve tried in the past since to try and find a guild but it didn’t really pan out, so I’m here trying again.

I’ve MT’d and DPS’d for a very long time and I want to get into raiding again, and being in a guild that progresses while has fun doing it is something I’m looking for. I do my best with any role I’m given and I’ll even heal (Never attempted since BC days, either out of laziness or I just didn’t want to.) if a guild needs one, better late than never.

I work at home so I’m available just about any time except early mornings. (4-11AM PST, cause I be sleepin) so even if you’re a late night raiding guild, I can do that too. I can transfer one of my many alts or just start from scratch~ Let me know if I fit the bill somewhere.

Hey Drananos, hit me up and we can make good things happen! Skinsaw#1430 is my Btag.

We are looking for an off tank and dps. We are semi casual and looking for active raiders. We are currently in Heroic Uldir. Feel free to add me to battleID if you would like to talk about joining our guild:

[A] Descendants of Lore is a semi-casual Alliance raiding guild on Khadgar/Alleria that has been together since Vanilla (13 Years). We are a small to medium sized, close-knit guild of friendly, mature players, over the age of 18 with the majority being over the age of 40 with children and jobs.

We offer a laid back environment with dedicated players willing to put in the work to succeed.

We raid only 1 day on Sundays from 4pm-8pm CST. (2-6 pm Pacific) We are currently working on Heroic Uldir.

We are looking for mature, friendly, active, and dedicated players who want a solid core community over fast progression. Players who do not disappear at the end of each new content tier and who play and are active throughout the week and not just on raid days.

If you wish to raid, we expect you to come prepared (food, flasks, enchants, gems, know your class and rotation) and on time, come with a good attitude and know how to wipe with dignity and work towards progress.

We will accept anyone who would be a good fit for our guild, and can currently accommodate almost any class, but are especially looking for an Off Tank, and talented DPS (at least 10k dps for Heroic Uldir).

We may have a raid leader opening available in the near future for the right player or players.

You do not need to be a raider to join our guild, we also accept casual players looking for a long term family to play with. If you wish to raid with us, please be at least 360 ilevel or at least 10k dps before you sign up for Heroic raids. For those that aren’t we will help you get to that level if you show you are also working hard on your own.

Please consider us if you are looking for a mature and friendly environment with an established, long term guild.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions or wish to consider Descendants of Lore as your new home. Daveta#1154.

Hi Dran, we have a casual heroic raid that you might be interested in (O7 raid team). Check us out and visit our site to see our community and apply. We are in the process of creating a new page for O7 raid team so if you want to apply head to any other raid team page to find an application form. Hope to hear from you!

Rally (Alliance)

Rally After Dark (Horde)

Progression:

FMSA Raid Team: 7/8 Mythic Uldir (8/8 Heroic)

Fuzzy Unicorns Raid Team: 3/8 M, 8/8 H Uldir

Danger Zone Raid Team: 2/8M, 8/8 H Uldir

Option 7 Raid Team: Casual Heroic Only Raid

HORDE-QQ Puffs: 8/8 Heroic Uldir, 1/8 Mythic (HIGH NEED)

Raid Times:

FMSA: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Fuzzy Unicorns: Tuesday/Thursday 8pm - 11pm EST

Danger Zone: Thursday 8:30pm - 1130pm EST

QQ Puffs: Tues/Thurs 8pm - 11pm EST

O7: Tues 8pm-11pm EST

Wednesday: Guild wide open raids 8pm - 10:30pm EST

Fridays: Achievement runs, Jackbox Party Games, M+ races, discord event and contests

Saturday: 8:30 - 11pm EST Horde Alt/casual open raids

Sunday 8:30 - 10:30pm EST Casual/Alt Optional open raids

Monday PvP (Rated BG’s 8:30 - 10:30 pm)

Server:

Dalaran - PvE (US)

About Us:

<Rally> is a guild founded upon the principle that we want to enjoy the people we are playing with. Rather than being a raiding guild that is social, we are a social guild that raids. We use very exclusive recruitment methods to ensure compatibility among members to maintain a cohesive atmosphere at all times.

Our guild is inclusive of all skill and experience levels as well as a variety of end game goals. From the new player who is still leveling to the retired hard core raider who is looking for a challenge on a more forgiving schedule. An experienced player with a buddy brand new to the game. We have an option for just about everyone. Most importantly, we are a community. We are a home. When you want a great group of people to hand with but don’t want to wear pants, RALLY is the answer!

Guild Atmosphere

We have mostly adults here, averaging about 30 in age. We’re still plenty immature at times and we have lots of fun. There’s some dry humor, a meme channel in Discord and hidden bot commands to troll each other. We’re a family here. We spend the day chatting in Discord chat from our phones or work until people start getting home and logging in. We have people with children and families and share complaints about cranky children and spouses. We are a highly active community of people. If you joined Rally, you could physically raid 5 nights a week and a lot of people do. We bring alts to other raids or even raid the same raids again despite loot lockouts because it’s just fun to hang with these people and smash !@#$ together.

We are looking to recruit people who fit into our group well and get along. We are looking for people who care and want to learn and get better or are already skilled but lack the time to dedicate to hardcore raiding as well. Whether you still want to push progression or just want to raid once a week for fun and minimal pressure, please apply!

We are a tight knit community of friends with a solid foundation of real life and long term friends having played WoW and other games together for 10+ years. We have a diverse membership with several couples, male and female, and new and experienced players. Our Discord is active during the day while people are at work and we are always spending time online running Mythic+, alt raids, popup raids, world quest groups, leveling alts, helping each other level and gear, etc.

Currently Recruiting:

Rally is always looking for personalities who fit into our team and are willing to wait for specific raid openings in the name of joining an amazing guild.

However, our current raid openings are as follows:

FMSA: Closed but still accepting applications for exceptional ranged DPS willing to sit until a spot is available

Fuzzy Unicorns: DK (DPS), Havoc DH, Mage, Hunter

Danger Zone: Ret Pally, Rogue, Resto Shaman, R DPS (Ele shaman pref)

Option 7: Healer (with DPS OS preferred), melee DPS (with potential tank OS pref), all ranged DPS

QQ Puffs: Ranged DPS

How to Apply:

https://www.rallyguild.com

we offer normal, heroic, and mythic level raiding

<Alliance Lives Matter> Connected Realms- Scilla, Zuluhed, Andorhal and Ursin

Currently 8/8M[ce] , 8/8H Uldir, 8/8N Uldir, 11/11M Antorus [cutting edge guild]. We are #1 Alliance on our server group.

/www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/zuluhed/Alliance+Lives+Matter

Recruitment Needs for Mythic: (Transfer Required) 1 holy paladin, 1 disc priest, 1 holy priest , 1 ranged dps. Potentially 1 stud melee player. Anyone talented regardless of class/spec will be considered. Do not be shy to apply even if you are not one of our high priority classes.

We also recruit normal and heroic only raiders for our normal and heroic raids. We have many awesome less hardcore players that join us for heroic and normal to learn from our mythic raiders. This is a very active and growing guild. Our raiders do not just log on to raid and than disappear.

Guild Goals: To full clear mythic uldir in a timely competitive fashion [COMPLETED; cut our US ranking in HALF] and all future mythic raid tiers going forward in a quick and competitive manner. We set our goals and then we do what it takes to meet them. We do meet our goals. Period. We started antorus 6 months late and burned our way through cutting edge Antorus. This IS a cutting edge raiding guild with structure and organization.

Raid Schedule
[Mythic] Thursday 8:30pm-10:30pm cst for farm bosses.
[Mythic] Sat/Sun main mythic progression days 3:30-7:30 pm central.
[Heroic] Tuesday is our heroic uldir for our mythic raiders/sales run 8:30 central to 11:00pm. This run is optional but highly recommended for gear sharing.
[Heroic] Wednesday- Open to our heroic team raiders, mythic raiders, and mythic raider alts. run 8:30 central to 11:00. This team full clears heroic easily as well.
[Normal] Friday open to anyone 8:30 central to 10:00.

We push people to get 1 heroic clear and 1 mythic 10 plus a week done. This is * required for our mythic raiders. As long as there is forging in the game people should be fishing for titanforges.

More about the guild: We do it all, we aren’t just raiders. We are extremely active guild, the most active on the server, and more active than most servers/guilds. Our people do not just log on for raids once or twice a week. Our average age range is 28-35. We enjoy PvP- arenas, rbgs, bgs, wpvp, Mythic+, achievements. We have a very laid back but like to get stuff done kind of atmosphere when it is not raid time. When it is raid time, we get focused and serious and competitive in a non toxic results oriented manner. Very active and supportive guild filled with awesome human beings. Our raiders are competitive players always striving to better themselves. Flasks and feasts and vantus runes are provided for all progression raiding. We constantly analyze logs and push for improvement. We do not settle for mediocrity in any of our members so by being a part of this guild you will become a better player and person. This is just a small taste of our guild. Please contact an officer to have any questions or concerns addressed.

If you’re interested in raiding with us or would just like to join the guild feel free to contact Nebulaphobia, our recruitment officer.

BTag: Ashe#1789

Discord: Ashie#6243

In Game: Nebulaphobia-Scilla

Hello! My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. We run 3 raid groups, so plenty of room for you! Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around. :smiley: We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable!

We raid Tues/Fri/Sat from 9-11 pm EST with an optional hour on Fri/Saturday. Evolved is an Alliance guild on the Proudmoore server.

You can read more at:

You can contact me at BNet Starlight200#1548 or Discord Star#0700 if you have more questions!

I wish you luck in the guild hunt! Finding the right group makes a huge difference! :smiley:

We’re a small casual guild of adults who knows this game comes second to real life. We’re job holders/ parents/ college students who play to have fun.

Come be apart of a fun guild. We are interested in absorbing small guilds who are looking for casual raiding or casual bg groups or who just want somewhere to hang out with people to talk to.

WHAT WE’RE ABOUT:

We want to experience the game on a casual level. We have a raid group and an rbg group. Our aim is to create a light non stress, 0 drama environment for our members to relax in after a hard day of work or school. We aim to fill our roster with people who want to be apart of a family of helpful members.

If interested please add my battletag! Cyrha#11936 or whisper me in game on either Avyena or Reya. Come join us!

Fear No Evil

Raid Times:
Tuesday Casual 7:00-9:30pm CST(Server time)
Wednesday/Sunday - 7:30 PM - 9:30 PM CST (Server Time)

Current Progression: H Uldir 7/8 (Guild is working towards AOTC) N Uldir 7/8

We also have an event for PvP

We would like to start a RBG Team as well.

Realm: Garona
Faction: Alliance

Requirements:
•Discord (voice server)
•Enchant & gem your gear.
•Come prepared to raid, with pots/flasks/food
•80% Attendance Requirement
•Show up on time and prepared for every raid (15 to 30 minutes prior to raid time)
•Must sign up for guild events if you wish to go if you can’t make one please put ‘not attending’ or ‘maybe’
•Know your class
•Admit to your mistakes
•Be open to constructive criticism
•Have a positive attitude and patience
•In depth knowledge of your class and the current raid content
•Have a reliable working computer
•Be communicative about any problems you may be having
•Open to helping those who cannot provide for themselves
•Advise a raid leader if you will be absent from raid or a post on the web site.
•Previous raid experience is preferred. This doesn’t have to be just previous expansion raiding, but we prefer people who have done previous Normal/current HEROIC raiding. Since we raid only three nights a week, we need a high level of performance.
•New and returning raiders or casual players are welcome.

Our Focus:
We are a guild of friends who have been playing the games together to accomplish the same goals, with varying levels of raiding experience. While some of us having been around since Vanilla, raiding MC and BWL, some are fresh faces with Battle For Azeroth. We achieved a semi-hardcore 10 man/flex team and we are wanting to expand our roster. We are looking for exceptional players for Uldir, and new raids coming up in future patches, however we are very open to “casual” players for Tuesday night raid. Heroic raiding (progression) is on Wednesday and Sunday nights. Raid spots will be given to players that show their worth in and out of raids. (We take preference in players who like to make progression and betterment of their character a priority).

Heals: (Need: Low)
Open to Exceptional & Casual Players

Ranged DPS: (Need: Medium)

Melee DPS: (Need: Medium)

Tanks: (Need:Low)

Our Mission:
If you are a capable raider who is looking for a guild of people who enjoy having fun, aren’t afraid of some friendly competition or lively discord conversation, but still want to see current content in a timely manner, then we could be the guild for you.

If you are interested or have any questions please post below and I will reply as soon as possible - or contact us at

Raid Leader - Eragonis#1902
GM/PvP Leader - DocHolliday#1507
Officer/Recruitment Officer - Theraphee#1848 &
GM/Raid Leader - Jennypoo#1932

We look forward to hearing from you!

Add my battletag BJensen28#1130 would love to talk to you.

<Harmony of Souls> US Turalyon
Alliance | Progression 8/8 N | 8/8H 1/8M
Raid Time: Tuesday & Thursday at 8:00pm -10pm est
Have achieved AOTC on all raids in legion
Recruitment Contact:
Tilzan#1716

Hello!
We are a laid back close knit family style guild that loves to get together to punch Heroic raids in the face! We also do mythic + keys daily and putting together a team for higher mythic + keys. HoS is a very active guild so you’ll always find something to do no matter your play style.

We have been active as a guild for almost 7 years.

We practice no blame raiding, we win or lose as a team. Very happy to work with folks on improvement but in a constructive way.

More info:

In addition to Raiding on Tue/Thu we also push M+ keys. We are here to have a good time and collect some sweet loot while we do it. There is room for all types of players in our guild. We progress through Heroic content (AoTC every raid), Alt normal runs on saturdays, Mythic + runs daily, and transmog runs. If this looks like a good fit for you Contact us!

We look forward to raiding with you and if you have any questions please don’t hesitate to contact: Tilzan#1716

About US:
is located on Korgath-US. We have 2 raid teams. One runs during the week(Red team) and one on the weekend(Blue team). The week day raid group is currently recruiting to have a solid mythic roster again. We are looking to be top 5 on our server running just 2 nights a week. We are currently a Heroic guild. We got to 1/8 before guild started to lose members. We are a pretty laid back group of individuals. We have just made some changes to our raid leadership.

Expectations:
We expect all our raiders to come with their own flasks and food. We usually supply cauldrons and feasts for the raid group. Dps and Tanks are expected to maintain a 40% average parse for your ilvl. We expect you to be respectful to others in the raid group if you do have an issue bring it up with the officers. Each member must be self motivated to do their own research and use that knowledge towards improvement, attendance and personal accountability. We also expect people to let the officers now if you will be absent.

Who we are looking for:
We are currently looking for members to fill the roster at the moment. All classes will be considered, but priority will be placed on the following classes/Specs:
Demon Hunter
Boomkin
Resto Shaman
Disc priest
Rogue

Schedule:
Week group(Red Team):
Tuesday and Thursday 8pm-11pm CST(Server time)
Weekend Group(Blue Team):
Saturday and Sunday 2pm-5pm CST(Server time)

Contact Us:
Battle Tag:
Myirk#1216

Discord:
Myirk#1112

Hey Drananos!

I’m Peko from Molten! We are currently 8/8 Heroic and looking for more DPS and Healers to join our roster as we get ready for Battle of Dazar’alor.

We raid Monday and Wednesday from 8:00-11:00 est. We also do a lot of things outside of raiding. Such as PvP and Mythic +.

Please add me or another officer if you are interested!!
Jasth - Jasth#11155
Peko - Brandon#13736
Garm - Crawm#1904

Hello, Our guild does heroic progression and a little mythic once we have heroic on farm. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9pm - 11pm/12 am. We are going to do some heroic runs in Uldir next week to get ready for the new raid if you’d like to come along and see if we are a good fit. Feel free to message me Punkybrew#11319

I as well work from home :slight_smile:

we are a Heroic Progression guild that raids one day a week (Tues 9pm-12AM)

We also run M+ and PVP all threw out the week , We are a group of like minded adults that enjoy playing the game threw its ups and downs.

you can message me for more info, LuiGG#1992

Hey they Drananos,

We are casual and have loads of fun progressing.
We aim for AOTC each Tier and have done so four Tiers in a row.
A few more DPS would help us out , you can play whatever class you like
and can perform well on. Here is all of our info, (instead of pasting a wall of text here) Thanks for any consideration, Ark

Hi Drananos.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday Nights 8pm ET. We have an alt night of Sundays at 7pm ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We are a heroic progression guild that has been raiding and PvPing in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful. We play on the Earthen Ring Server as Alliance.

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Nexus on Turalyon [H] (8/8H) is looking for a few more good people.

We are a guild that’s biggest priority is having fun while killing monsters. We believe that raid progression is important and want to push, but not at the cost of toxicity. We have a good raid group that works well together, but want to add just a few more good people. We want our raiders to have the right attitude to push content, but the ability to have fun at the same time. We are a mature guild, with average age ranging in the 30s-40s. (We have many families, and completely understand real life priorities.) We spend a good amount of time in discord, both type and chat, and have a lot of fun together.

We also spend a lot of time together doing things other than raiding, such as group farming, Keys, achievements, mount runs.

We are looking for someone who wants to have a good time and down content.

Our raid times are Tues/Thurs 8-11pm EST

you can contact me at taransula#1161 or on disc at Bug (ง︡’-'︠)ง#6792

Hope you find the home you are looking for!

Hi Dran. We’re looking for some DPS and if you’re up for the horde side (not sure if all your alts are ally or not), we might be a good fit. Currently, we are H7/8 and AOTC all other x-pacs. Our raid days are Tues->Thurs. If you’re interested in a long standing guild that has been around since the start, please read below.

Hello all. GM of NERVous Horde here. We are one of the oldest, active horde guilds on our server-Bloodhoof. Bloodhoof is an original launch server that even had its original server blade put up for auction. We’ve been around since 2004 and have been raiding since the MC days. We are looking for consistent and talented people to raid during BFA. Our tanks are pretty much set but we are open to DPS and limited heals (DPS with off spec healing is glorious). We have a great history on our server (including #1 progressed horde side guild in MOP) and have been nothing short of a respectful group of people for 14 years. If you are looking for a solid group to raid with, and enjoy the game in the process, visit -nerv-clan.com - use our #guild-apps channel on Discord -discord.gg/pe6DXFw - or message me on Bnet.

Thank you - NapalmDawn#1157

:purple_heart:
Guild (Team Omen) Area52-US
Faction: Horde
Raid Schedule: fri/sat 830-1130 EST
Needs: All
Notes: This is a newly forming team, we will start in heroic with the goal of becoming a mythic progression team with a fun atmosphere. Eternal Kingdom is a multi-team multi-faction guild that has successfully launched MANY raid teams! Come join the newest addition to our HORDE!

The Clique is look for new raiders to come join us for the next raid teir. We are looking for mostly Range dps and a healer. But willing to consider all. We raid two nights a week on Tuesday and Sunday from 10:15pm to 1:15am CST. Normal and heroic. We have been around for quite some time so its mostly full of older people with familys and people that have real life things to commit to but still want to enjoy raiding. If your interested or have more questions please feel free to contact me on real id Hadorya#1497.