LF raiding guild - available mon/tues/thur

Looking to get back into retail. I currently raid cata wed/ Fri

Available raid days would be Monday/Tues/Thursday

Looking for an EST raid time of 8/9-11/12

Not looking for anything super hardcore. Aotc with possible mythic prog

Looking to main warrior / hunter

Will post this here. We Raid one night a Week and focus on Heroic Raiding. Check it out and reach out if you think it may be a fit for you.

bump - not sure how my character was changed thought lol

Hi Growloff!

I’ve linked our guild recruitment post from the forums. Given your availability and your goals, progress, etc. I think you’d be a great fit for Boba Team Zero. We raid Tues/Thurs 10:00PM-12:00AM Eastern. We’re stationed on Stormrage, but are a cross-faction, cross-realm guild. We’ll be prioritizing AotC and a few Mythic bosses every tier.

If you’re interested and would like to talk, feel free to reach out in discord or bnet!
Bnet: Aunix#1808
Discord: aunix (image is of an anime looking character with blue hair).

Hi there Maurazha,

My name is Elke and I’m the lead recruiter for Ex Inferno on Area 52. We are a large mega guild, with 9 retail raid teams, plus dedicated M+ nights and a PVP team! We have several raid teams that fit the times you’re looking for.

Would love to chat with you further. Shoot me a message on discord (elkewtf) or join our discord server discord.gg/exinferno to learn more about us.

I’m putting some of the raid team info below for teams that fit your time schedule:

Team Name: Team Red
Team Raid Times/Days: Tue/Thurs 8:00PM-10:30PM EST
Team Progression: 9/9H 1/9M Awakened Amirdrassil Amirdrassil
Team Needs: Melee: Druid, Rogue, Monk, Warrior, Shaman Ranged: Druid, Mage, Shaman, Warlock

Team Name: Team Blue, Area 52
Team Raid Times/Days: Wed/Thurs 8:30PM-11PM EST
Team Progression: 3/9M Awakened Amirdrassil, 3/9M Awakened Aberrus, 3/8M Awakened Vault
Team Requirements:: Prior mythic experience is necessary
Team Needs: Melee Open (Pally, Monk, DH) Ranged Open(Spriest)

Hello Maurazha-

We are a new guild made up of gamers that been playing for a long time. We raid Tues/Thurs 7:30-9:30pm CST. We are mostly focused on achieving AoTC each season. I attached our posted which has our information if you are interested.

A bit earlier than your time slot, let us know if you have any interest.

Team Cyan recently joined the Ex Inferno raiding roster. The team’s goals for S1 in TWW will be to get AOTC and push into Mythic Raid as far as possible. Looking for committed players interested in developing a lasting and stable mythic progression team for the seasons to follow. Mandatory fun days. 18+

Tuesday/Thursday from 6:00pm EST to 8:30pm EST

Tanks: Closed (DPS w/ off spec welcome)

MDPS: Open

RDPS: Open

Heals: Closed (DPS w/ off spec welcome)

If you are interested, please contact me directly:

Discord: hodgepodgejoe

BNET: HodgePodge#11872

Our Guild

Ex Inferno has 9 raid teams with various times and schedules, as well a M+ team and a PVP team. There is also a community raid every Saturday that anyone in the community can attend and have fun!

Contact Info

discord.gg/exinferno

Hello!

I have a guild called Powerpuffers if you’re still looking for a guild. You can message me on discord at Rekie or on battlenet at Rekieuwu#1482. If you’d like to know more information :slight_smile:

Here is some Info regarding it!

Join us in our quest for adventure and camaraderie in the world of Azeroth! Powerpuffers Guild is a sanctuary for mature players seeking fun and friendship, where even Mojojojo would feel at home (well, almost).

:tada: Dive into the excitement with us:

:confetti_ball: Old Dungeon/Raid Mount Runs
:confetti_ball: Transmog Runs
:confetti_ball: Pet Battles/Collecting
:confetti_ball: World Content
:confetti_ball: Current Raids
:confetti_ball: Mythic Keys
And so much more :slight_smile:

Greetings Maurazha!

Our times match! Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Heya! We could be a fit. We don’t raid mythic, but we do get AOTC. Check us out!