LF PvE/PvP guild

Sadly we aren’t on a PVP realm (it will be to painful to level and level alts.)
A bunch of use love to PVP and are planning to do the GM grind again.

If you are looking for a cool home to chill, raid and pvp… think of CookieParty

Amarra i think we can accommodate you and your friends. We are actively seeking new and returning players and we would love to have you. I know you have a lot of people here interested in recruiting you but if you have a few moments, please take a look at our post and let us know how we can get in contact with you!

LegendsofClassic dot com

-no wait times
-highly organized in PvE and PvP

• fun very active guild that takes care of business

please fill out an app so we can get in touch

Looks like the cool thread to post in so here we go… :slight_smile:

Bring Out Your Undead is a group of Real Life friends and current WoW players that are looking for people who want to play Classic and enjoy a community, while still having other commitments. We’ll be mostly playing evenings and weekends, during prime EST and CST hours. Most of us have been playing WoW/MMOs for 10+ years, with several of us having played during Vanilla.

We are a bunch of people in their late 20s, 30s, and early 40s that have been playing games most of our lives and are looking to “hook up” with people who want to eventually raid at 60, do some PvP and share stories of how screwed up adulting can be some times. If this sounds like you, reply here or add me on Discord: Dakken#5328