[H] |Skeram-PvP | <Overly Mediocre Gamers> Casual+ PvE PvP Guild

<OMG> is much more than just a World of Warcraft in game guild, we are an all-inclusive, multi-game, multi-platform community of over 500 adult members that enjoy having fun and helping each other out wherever we get together. We have active groups in Discord as well as Facebook, Twitter and Xbox. As we say in <OMG> Never Game Alone!

<OMG> Requirements:

• 18 +
  • Don’t be a Dick.
  • We can be crude, don’t be offended
  • Discord voice communication

<OMG> in World of Warcraft::

• We will be playing on the Skeram - PvP - EST server
  • We consider ourselves Casual+ we accomodate all play styles from very casual to hardcore raider. There’s no pressure, just be you.
  • Our focus is on all aspects of the game, with seasoned classic WoW veterans returning to lead our members to success while maintaining a relaxed and social environment.
  • Helpful and supportive team atmosphere prevails here. We value overall guild progression as a team ahead of personal goals or loot.

<OMG> Wants you!

• Classic veteran to No experience at all, we have a spot for you
  • Hardcore Raider to Weekend Warrior, choose your own level of participation.
  • Wanna crush your Alliance enemies in open world, group raids, and BGs? We have that too!
  • Is dungeon crawling your thing? Helping guildies level and gear up for raids? Got it!
  • How about just casual semi solo play, enjoying the content, maybe crafting as guild support? Check!

Whatever it is you do, whether you’re set to take in that good ol’ nostalgia or you’re coming in fresh to experience Azeroth for the first time, why not do it with a team of tight-knit, friendly, helpful and overall insanely fun people?

Did I get your attention? Hit me up, we love making new friends!

Discord: Lilly.Vee#7670
Bnet: LillyVee#1719

1 Like

Do you have any raid plans yet? Like days and stuff?

Hey Kayeoh!
At the moment, because we’re still recruiting heavily and building teams, things are open to change.
However, it’s pretty solid right now that the main raid days will be Friday and Saturday with trash clears on Tues/Wed. (times tbd as we get closer)

Ok cool. Thanks for the info. Im loosely looking still not sure if im gonna come back and play yet, just trying to see whats out there.

1 Like

Always welcome to join in with us!

1 Like

Got a hit from Durprise on my posting. I like the look of this, and would love to join you guys on this, one hell of a journey. Undead Mage Dieseloctane, if you will have me.

Hey Diesel!
Ping me on either Discord or Bnet?

Lilly.Vee#7670 - Discord
LillyVee#1719 - Bnet