[A] [*Rage Of Impunity*] Blaumeux Semi-Hardcore Fri & Sat Raid Nights

Greetings from
[Rage Of Impunity]
Alliance - Blaumeux
Semi-Hardcore

Our guild is founded by vanilla raiders and pvpers that want to build a guild based on a casual atmosphere. However we will focuses on solid organization and cooperation to accomplish semi hardcore raiding and pvp milestones and content clearing.

We accept Raid, Pvp and Social players however players that join the main raiding group will be expected to have 80% attendance for raids.

Raids will be Friday and Saturday nights from 7pm-12am CST. We will be mostly using a DKP system with opportunities to earn DKP before the first raid even starts.
Such as: DKP to all members that hit 60, Ony attunement and mc attunement before the first raid.
Our goal is for all players that want to be in the primary raid group to be ready to raid by September 27th.

Raid slots for all classes are currently open as well as Raid leadership opportunities.

Please feel free to DM me or stop by our discord if you are interested in joining.

Discord: PXwFaDn
Or you can DM us on discord: Billypilgrim#1816 or Mavis#9231 for more info

What classes are you guys looking?

Hello! I’m looking to join a new active clan, I main warriors and would love to face tank! Always down for pvp ad raids

All classes and roles are welcome to join atm. Please DM one of the officers for anymore info

Bumping post for the guild.
Great bunch of people verry friendly and most of us are have been playing from the begining

Hey Gurk what race are you interested in playing? Also, I am around to chat in discord tonight if you want to jump on.

If you want to roll on Blaumeux we are still looking for people.