LF Old Friends either from the guild Blackwater or PvP Incorporated

Keromar#1335

GOOD OLE BUNCHY. I was thinking about him earlier today wondering if he still played.

1 Like

y’all might see a few familiar names in this video from world pvp back when. transferred to ally during the longest patch i’ve played on

2 Likes

Hey Ganse… if you ever read this days, weeks, months, years from now… Just remember… My warrior crushed your monk twice in a duel. I felt the need to bring that up as it will bring you great shame. <3 <3 <3 <3

Oh Hai everyone.

2 Likes

Leo, ur level 5 warrior can blow me. One day we will have our rematch and I will bring great shame and dishonor among your family as I T bag your dead toon.

“I wish there was a way to know you’re in ‘the good old days’, before you’ve actually left them.”

:lion:

4 Likes

that would almost be more depressing :frowning:

Days will pass by, months, years, even decades and I will always remind everyone how big of a newb Leoneriasdk is. Get wrecked you bum … Miss you <3

Edited:

Hey Ganse… Sorry for late response… so update got married last may to the same chick I mentioned to you before already 5 years together so yah was time lol. Also I was able to get my Warrior leveled to 60, dont quite understand tf this expansion is about but w/e.

Also I understand you gave up on your monk after I crushed it and therefore your spirit. So I understand the hiatus.

Really not alot else to report. Work/life balance sucks. The highlight of my weekend is going to home decor stores/arts and craft stores agreeing with everything my wife has planned XD, and then reassuring her i’m listening lol. Anyways man hope alls good on ur end.