LF new home for TWW

AOTC/Mythic plus player (maining ret pally in TWW) LF new ACTIVE home for TTW! Not looking for anything hardcore just trying to make new friends to slay dragons with. Looking for 2 nights during the week and love pushing keys!
DF s1 2800
s2 2800~
s3 3100~
s4 (started late currently 2900~)
(dont know if any of this matters haha)

1 Like

hey taco, message me on discord, i feel like youd be a great fit for us

discord: Renjitsu

Hi Tacosxn!

Your experience sounds awesome, and we’d love to have someone like you in Empathy! We’re a friendly, worry-free, 18+ casual guild with a strong focus on building a supportive community. We raid two nights a week, and we’re gearing up for TWW with a goal of achieving AOTC. Plus, we have a group of folks who love pushing keys, so you’d fit right in!

If you’re looking for a new group of friends to slay dragons with, we’re here for it. Feel free to add me on Discord (nickkie) or Battle.net (Nickkie#4486) if you want to chat more or have any questions. We’d love to have you join us!

Looking forward to potentially raiding and pushing keys together!

Hi Taco!

As of July 23, 2024, you may join any guild on any server. Different factions and servers are no longer a barrier to join a guild.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have two weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run with. Additionally, a portion of our members have decided to put together a 1x/week raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!

hey I think we might be a good fit, we do only raid 2 night a week. I am going to copy and past my post please message me on discord if you like

Guild Name: (A) Self Awareness

Server: Proudmoore-US

Raid Schedule:

• Tuesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST
  • Wednesday: 7:00 PM - 9:00 PM PST

About Raiding with Us: As a guild, we achieve AOTC every season and aim to push into Mythic. With a core group of up to 16 players, we’re looking to expand by 4-6 committed raiders. We provide support to raiders through the guild bank and officer assistance to ensure everyone is raid-ready.

What We Offer:

• Midcore with a Friendly Atmosphere: We believe in having fun while slaying Dragons, striking a balance between fun and focus; we welcome players who value camaraderie and collective success.
  • Dedicated Raid Nights: Our Tuesday and Wednesday raid nights are efficient, focused, and supportive.
  • Experienced Leadership: Our officers are dedicated to helping eager learners grow and excel.
  • Mythic+: While raiding is our primary focus, we actively run M+ groups.
  • PVP: We have a casual PVP group that enjoys achieving elite sets together.

Recruitment Needs:

Healers: (Need a swing healer that can also DPS)

• Restoration Shamans
  • Holy Paladins
  • Restoration Druids
  • Preservation Evokers
  • Other Healers: Just message us; we’re flexible!

DPS:

• Highly Needed Classes: Mage, Warlock, Rogue
  • Other DPS: Message us, we can fit you in!

Tanks: Closed

PVP: Our casual PVP group is all about fun and camaraderie. We regularly achieve elite sets and push ratings together. We’re not hardcore or elitist; we’re just a group of friends enjoying PVP content.

If you’re looking for a guild where you can:

• Run PVP content with friends
  • Improve your skills without pressure
  • Participate in guild events and activities
  • Enjoy good ol’ fashioned WoW camaraderie

Then we’re the guild for you! We welcome players of all skill levels, from beginners to seasoned pros. Our Discord is always active, with members ready to dive into PVP.

Requirements:

• Positive Attitude: We value teamwork and respect.
  • Discord: Mandatory for voice chat during raids and is our primary form of communication.

How to Apply: Message me on Discord: Graceffa

Let’s conquer Azeroth together!

Hey Tacosxn!
Holla!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 325 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hey Tacosxn! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! Right now we are very small, we just started recruiting. We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Hey, Tacosxn,
I’m Ettyn with Chain Reaction. We are an AotC guild on Lightbringer running T/Th 7-9:30 pm pacific. We also run a lot of M+, most of our team earning KSM/beyond. We are an established medium-sized guild–mostly working adults, always clear heroic, love to run keys, and people are around almost every night looking to run something.
A few more consistent raiders would be a great addition to our team and we are looking for both dps and probably heals. If any of this sounds good to you and if I can answer any questions, please hit me up: Battlenet Rowanbeth#1291, Discord: rowanbeth

Hello Tacosxn!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: <High Latency> Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

hey tacosxn,

Bound in fate is a mythic prog guild looking to recruit for both our weekend and prog team.

Here is a link to our guild post: Bound in Fate [A/H] 2 Day Mythic Prog 9/9 H 3/9M LFM for our Mythic and Heroic Teams

Have fun in TWW!

Hi there

One Night Affair is an AOTC focused guild raiding only 1 night a week.
US-Stormrage

Raid times: Tuesday night 8:30-11:30 EST.

OPTIONAL night Thur 9-11 for those looking to do a little more.
Many Mythic+ KSM minded players.

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

Raid Leader is a former mythic and CE player. The majority of the guild members are former mythic raiders looking for a more casual approach to the game. We will focus on using our limited time with efficiency and effectiveness, while maintaining a fun stress free environment.

Recruitment is currently opened for:
All Classes and roles

Contact Lucast0562 on Discord

Me and my husband run our guild, Azra. We have quite a few people who are interested in pushing keys, and normally we have 1 or 2 full guild groups going at the same time. They tend to run some every day in the evenings, est. :smiley: We also have an active discord, if that’s something you would be interested in. Here is my guild post, there’s alot I cover in it if you would like to take a look :slight_smile:

Hey there Tacosxn!

I am the guild leader of Everlasting Vengeance on Illidan. We are a mythic+ and AOTC focused guild with occasional mythic raid dabbling! We raid on Wednesday and Saturday from 8:30PM to 10:30PM EST and also have a mythic+ guild key night on Friday’s.

We are a casual friendly guild that prides ourselves as a friends first type of guild. We are looking for more like-minded players who wants to make some new friends and slay dragons together. We want people who actually want to know the people they are playing with, and build friendships that lasts longer than 1 season.

We raid twice a week, lately we have been full clearing heroic raid in under and hour and running 2 raids a week. We have many people in the 2500 to 3k+ range and like to run keys as a group. The guild is located on Illidan but we are a cross realm and cross faction guild.

I would love to speak to you more, so if you are still looking for a guild, reach out to me on Bnet or Discord.

Discord - Crassix
Bnet - JTMack#1968

Greetings Tacosxn!

Check us out:

WARCRAFT is a highly active, raiding guild on the merged realms of Khadgar/Alleria/Exodar/Medivh, and we are recruiting!

AOTC focused Guild established in March of 2015. We have nearly every AOTC since Highmaul and usually dip our toes into mythic.

Core spots available. We are looking for reliable players to push progression and end game content.

The raid schedule:
Tuesday 8:30-11p EST
Thursday 8:30-11p EST

You are expected to be on time with flasks, pots, enchants, gems, and smiles. If you need something, just ask! We are a TEAMWORK-oriented guild.

We believe in player development, including gearing and training players without elitism or cliques.

“Special snowflake” accommodations, safe spaces, and “preferred pronouns” not available. Must understand the difference between helping and having control issues. If a participation trophy is the peak of your existence, or if direct and blunt personalities, such as ex-military leadership, are a source of trauma for you, our healers can’t triage that. They fix health bars, not your emotional damage.

Guild Discord server available for your voice chatting needs.

Contact information:
BNET: Zoobee-Khadgar (First Officer) (zoobee#1855)
Discord: zoobee27 (zoobee#8147)

Hi
Total Regard is recruiting all classes for TWW Aotc Raid Tu/Th 8-10Pm and m+. Multiple 2k+io members looking for more laid back players to join our team. Casuals welcome

Guild & Server: Total Regard:Alliance/Horde: Stormage,Ticho Xrealm ok
Raid Times/Days: Tues/Thurs 8p-10pm EST
Recruitment Contacts: Bnet Numlok#11234 Middyv#1590
Requirements: Chill/ M+ pushing 2k+ and AOTC focused
Needs: Recruiting all

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Team-Oriented Raiders

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8:00 pm - 11:00 pm EST

Hello, I am the Guild Lead and Raid Lead for The Deadmen on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in competing for high level Mythic content, have good listening skills, are patient, and are collaborative. Our goal is to have a well-organized team that communicates well and operates efficiently on the road through Mythic Progression. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment that is welcoming to all!

We are constantly running Mythic+ and higher end keys, doing what we can to make sure we’re approaching all areas of progression within the game. On top of that, our guild is teeming with experienced individuals who are happy to help if you have any questions or make for good company to the already experienced.

We prioritize creating a space where you can be yourself and enjoy the time you spend with the members of this guild. We almost always have people in one of our discord voice chats hanging out even if they’re not playing together or playing other games. We are LGBT+ friendly and welcome to members of all identities, personalities, backgrounds, military service, and political affiliations. We also have officers solely dedicated to mental health check-ins and support.

Please contact the information below if you’re interested or have any further questions!

Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

[Horror Show] is on the lookout for new members to join us in TWW, where we’re redefining what it means to be part of a guild. We’re committed to recreating the close-knit feel of classic guilds with a focus on building friendships, conquering bosses, and having a great time. Plus, we offer exciting guild events with prizes for winners, and we regularly organize M+ runs and other fun activities on off nights.
Please contact Furva-Aegwynn in game or Hush.0170 on discord.

Hey there! I’m Byndi, the GM of the guild Gnome Depot. :smile: We are specifically looking for active and dedicated members for our AOTC team/guild in preparation for TWW. I’m going to attach our guild page for you to take a quick look through, and if your interested… I would love to sit down and chat with you! Best of luck on your guild hunt!!