LF new guild to call home

looking for a new home for myself and a few friends who have been playing for years. due to life only looking to be on the aotc type level, but always can help out with mythic raiding. not really looking to commit into that type of job again though. trying to find something that works for all of us. currently maining resto sham/aff lock/boomkin/bm and surv hunter/frost mage.

Hey Naomi,

Are you guys available to swap servers? If so, Here We Go Again might be your new permanent home! We are 10/10N, 5/10H SoD, finishing 8/10M in CN last tier. We raid Tuesday and Sunday 8-11pm EST. Super funny and laid back guild, who enjoy heroic and mythic progression.

Please feel free to reach out on discord to our RL joyner#1046 (bnet: joyner#11648) or our other officers Curves#5760 and Holypower#6874

Cheers!

** We are [US/H][Mal’ganis] | Invective | 10/10M Castle, 9/10H and 1/10M Sanctum**

Schedule:

Weekend Team: 2 days

• Fridays and Saturdays 7PM CST - 11:30 PM CST with two breaks.

Guild Background:

Invective’s raid team is a 10/10M Castle, 1/10M Sanctum guild on Mal’ganis and we’re focused on cutting edge. We raid Friday/Saturday 7pm CST-11:30PM cst

Filled with CE raiders we’re currently looking for a few more to fill out our roster for progression. We are a group of friends and guildies who just enjoy raiding with each other so our raid environment is very chill and has a zero tolerance for toxicity.

We have a huge community of guildies who enjoy hanging out, m+, PVP, and sometimes we get events together such as tmog runs, jackbox games, etc!

Currently we are looking for:

• Tanks: FULL
  • Healers: Disc Priest priority, other exceptional healers
  • DPS: Exceptional DPS

Contact Info

If you’re interested please fill out this application. If you have any questions feel free to message me personally on battletag. Bonfires#11791

• forms.gle/McqkzMngUmhjJvMo7

Thank you!
Bon

Hi there Näomi and friends!
Greetings from Onward! We’re a medium sized guild on the Alliance side of Moon Guard, and we have a lot to offer you.

If raiding is your thing, we have two raiding teams. One is super casual that raids on Wednesdays at 7est-9est, and a progressive team (currently at 3/10H SoD) that raids Fridays and Saturdays from 7est-10est. The one on Wednesdays is free for anyone to join (min 215ilvl) and we end up having a lot of fun! If you prefer the progressive side of things, feel free to submit an application to join our progressive raid team.

We also have a lot of regular events in-game too. There’s Mythic Monday’s every week. We do PVP events. We do Transmog competitions for prizes. And we even do achievement and mount runs too. We dabble a bit in everything, really. We even have some veteran RPers if you’d like to experience that too!

We also have a robust Discord community that is always very active and fun. We even host out side of game events there too, like a rousing game of Phasmophobia, or Scribble IO, or cards against humanity. There’s usually someone hanging out in voice to chat with. And our officer core is a great group of people that likes to keep drama to a minimum and will gladly help you with any questions. We’re pretty chill.

If you have any questions, or are interested, feel free to message LifeOnMarz#1786 on discord.

I hope you have a great day and we hope to hear from you soon!

Heyyy Naomi,

Think of how refreshing a fresh start on Mal’Ganis would be!

Reunited is a two day Mythic raiding guild formed by a group of CE raiders who couldn’t bear the thought of not raiding together anymore when their guild disbanded after achieving Cutting Edge Ny’alotha.

We have a weekly Normal/Heroic raid for casual members and alts on Sundays at 8:00pm CST. It’s a good time. We’re full clearing normal right now, once people are geared we will start Heroic. If you ever decided you wanted to trial for our Mythic raid team, we raid on Fri/Sat from 7:30pm - 11:00pm CST.

We have a super quick and easy application - our bots will autofill your logs/raider.io/wowprogress info for you - you just tell us who you are, how to reach you, and anything you think we should know - https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

We also do a ton outside of raid!

• Wednesday Sanctum of Domination Sale Run
  • Guild Movie Night
  • Key pushing
  • Key Sales
  • Rated Battlegrounds
  • Meta Achievement groups
  • There are always people online willing to jump into a pug, run keys, do arenas, go on an achievement run, answer silly questions

Any questions? Need more info? Please message me on Discord at kat#3105

Want to apply? https://forms.gle/aDhpBcgCKxZh6fjK9

Dear Näomi & friends:

It might be a long shot but it sounds like you and your friends would fit right in with us. If you’d be willing to come to the Blue side of things I would very much like to talk to you about us. Below is our copy pasta but please, reach out to me anytime!

Wanted: Players for raiding.
No pay. Danger everywhere.
Potential hours of wiping.
Safe return doubtful.
Honor and loot in the event of success.

Semi-casual raiding guild looking for like minded people to join the fun. Come for the raiding, stay for the conversations and bad jokes.

Who We Are: Cult of the Dead Cow - Laid back mature (somewhat) group of adults. Mooing since 2004!
What We Do: Raid Normal/Heroic/AoTC with Mythic+ and some Achievements
When We Raid: Tues & Thurs 8-10:30 CST

Discord: Lunanox#6460
Btag: Lunanox#1807

(Has Many Wrinkles) - Is a Semi-hardcore Raiding and M+ guild on US-Stormrage, looking for consistent players with a good attitude to join our raiding teams to push for end game content!

Raid Times & Days:
Weekday Team: Tuesday & Wednesday -10pm to 1am EST - 7/10 Heroic Prog

Weekend Team: Saturday & Sunday - 7pm to 10pm CST - 7/10 Normal Prog

Current Progression: has two different teams so that we can encompass multiple types of players who wish to see end game content! A lot of the raiders in the guild take part in both teams, here in our guild we don’t believe in an “A Team” and a “B Team” we are all aiming for the same goal, just at different paces.

Applications and Admittance: Raiders - Every raider will be required to submit an application for full admittance to the raid team, no exceptions. Vetted players may have a shortened trial period but are still expected to adhere to the expectations to a normal trial. Raiders and Trials are allowed to every raid.

Attendance and Attitude: This is a game, not a second job. That said we still will respect each other’s time, consistent absence without notice will risk your raid spot. Attitude is also a very big deal for us, progression is about learning, do not expect bosses in the middle of the raid to go down in a week.

Requirements: - We’re looking for people who the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills, as well as people who can commit to our raid times consistently. As we are aiming to move into Heroic & Mythic Asap.

1. As we are progression focused guild we ask our raiders to be above 220 iLvl, within reasonable cap of Renown (Unless you have made a swap recently. If you have, please let us know!)

2. 235 iLvl Legendary or the Ability to get one fairly quickly. We understand folks are trying out new classes and specs. Be transparent with us when inquiring about joining!!

3. Can Vibe with the crew, and are willing to commit and be ready to learn!!

Current Recruitment Needs:

Weekday Team: Two Healers (Holy Paladin & Mistweaver Preferred) and Ranged DPS (Warlock).

Weekend Team: Tank (Druid or Death Knight Preferred) and Ranged DPS. All Roles are welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, Pvp, and More!!

Recruitment Contacts:
JTroubz - GM: Discord: Jtroubz#1505
Tonilyn - Recruitment Officer: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 | BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Hey it sounds like you guys are exactly what we are looking for. Unfortunately we are alliance side. A lot of had moments where we pushed hard in mythic but because of life don’t do that anymore. The skill is still there, but the time isn’t so we stick to AOTC. The only time we end up doing mythic bosses is if it works out that way where we are clearing heroic constantly.

Our guild is Leftovers-Ravencrest. We are 7/10N and 1/10H currently. We raid on Tues/Thurs 7-10pm CST. We are more laid back anymore but when ready check comes out people still focus in and get to work. We run keys on off raid nights.

If you would like to talk more feel free to reach out.
My Bnet: Beardo#11133
My Discord : Jeb#8812

I know switching to alliance would be tough, but if interested too you could always throw a low level toon in our guild and check out our discord to see if it we would be a good fit for ya.

Have a good one!

(Has Many Wrinkles) - Is a Semi-hardcore Raiding and M+ guild on US-Stormrage, looking for consistent players with a good attitude to join our raiding teams to push for end game content!

Raid Times & Days:
Weekday Team: Tuesday & Wednesday -10pm to 1am EST - 7/10 Heroic Prog

Weekend Team: Saturday & Sunday - 7pm to 10pm CST - 7/10 Normal Prog

Current Progression: has two different teams so that we can encompass multiple types of players who wish to see end game content! A lot of the raiders in the guild take part in both teams, here in our guild we don’t believe in an “A Team” and a “B Team” we are all aiming for the same goal, just at different paces.

Applications and Admittance: Raiders - Every raider will be required to submit an application for full admittance to the raid team, no exceptions. Vetted players may have a shortened trial period but are still expected to adhere to the expectations to a normal trial. Raiders and Trials are allowed to every raid.

Attendance and Attitude: This is a game, not a second job. That said we still will respect each other’s time, consistent absence without notice will risk your raid spot. Attitude is also a very big deal for us, progression is about learning, do not expect bosses in the middle of the raid to go down in a week.

Requirements: - We’re looking for people who the drive to research, someone who wants to continuously improve and sharpen their skills, as well as people who can commit to our raid times consistently. As we are aiming to move into Heroic & Mythic Asap.

1. As we are progression focused guild we ask our raiders to be above 220 iLvl, within reasonable cap of Renown (Unless you have made a swap recently. If you have, please let us know!)

2. 235 iLvl Legendary or the Ability to get one fairly quickly. We understand folks are trying out new classes and specs. Be transparent with us when inquiring about joining!!

3. Can Vibe with the crew, and are willing to commit and be ready to learn!!

Current Recruitment Needs:

Weekday Team: Two Healers (Holy Paladin & Mistweaver Preferred) and Ranged DPS (Warlock).

Weekend Team: Tank (Druid or Death Knight Preferred) and Ranged DPS. All Roles are welcome for Mythic+, Leveling, Pvp, and More!!

Recruitment Contacts:
JTroubz - GM: Discord: Jtroubz#1505
Tonilyn - Recruitment Officer: Discord: Tonilyn#8643 | BNet: Tonilyn#1112

Hey Naomi!

HØME on Area 52 sounds like it may be a good fit! We raid Tues/Thurs 6:30 pm to 9:30 pm EST. Our focus is AOTC in a no drama, no hatefulness manner. We don’t throw anyone under the bus and we stay calm and remember wipes aren’t the end of the world, we just adjust our strategy based on the groups abilities and shortcomings.

If this interests you, feel free to add me. My information is in the linked post below

Hey! We are SwampFox where we were a 6/10M Guild during 9.0. We are currently building our core group for AOTC and wanting to push Mythic in the future. We also push mythic keystones, and active in our discord. We are looking for core raiders who would want to join our roster. We raid Wed/Thur 8pm to 11pm EST

If you are interested feel to contact me. Robdm3#1151

Thanks! look forward to hearing from you.

Hey Naomi,

Its Bloodlust Not Hero is recruiting dps for our Fri/Sat night, 8-11 pm EST raid team. The guild has been around for about 7 years, with some of us having raided together since Wrath. We are a 21+ adult guild with an often bawdy sense of humor. We are very LGBTQ friendly.

To round out our group we are currently looking for Ranged dps although there may be some space for limited melee.

We are currently 8/10N SoD and achieve AoTC for every tier. We may fool around with some mythic bosses but mythic progression is not our main goal. We have families and work schedules and raid to relax and have fun. On off nights we run m+ and prefer to do that with guild groups. We are also willing to help gear up guildies who may either be changing their main, or are simply behind and want to gear up for raiding.

If this sounds like a group that would mesh with your preferences, add me, Tails#1421 and we can chat!

Hi!!
heralds of nightmare on stormrage is currently recruiting!
We raid Saturday and Sunday 9:30pm EST to 12:30am EST. We are a laid back friendly guild. We are looking to push Heroic SoD if ur interested in raiding still… we aren’t the hardcore type.

We like to say that wow is just a game like any other and you can hear us on discord just BS’ing one another and having a good time while raiding. We still get the job done!!

We run keys on a fairly daily basis and sometimes we do nothing and just poke at each other!

I will try and reply to messages here but it’s best to reach me on discord @ opal#2584
Looking forward to hear from you!!!

Hello!

Entitled Elite is a semi hardcore raiding guild located on US Illidan, Horde side. We are recruiting for our core Mythic raiding team.

Raid Days

Tuesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Wednesday 8PM - 11PM EST
Thursday 8PM - 11PM EST

Our priorities for recruitment is the following:

• Healers - ***All healers high priority
  • Ranged DPS - Shadow Priest ***High Priority - all other ranged is medium priority
  • Melee DPS - *low priority

All exceptional players will be considered regardless of class and spec.

Current progression

Sanctum of Domination
Normal - 10/10
Heroic - 6/10
Mythic - TBD

Our goal is progress as far into the tier as possible with a cutting edge mentality while still maintaining a fun environment for everybody.

Outside of raiding, we have a lot of active members who like to push high keys. We have many members with an IO score of over 1500 and many more climbing. If PvP is more your thing we have an RBG team and several multi-glads that love to run arenas with multiple players over 2000 rating in both 2’s and 3’s.

Apply at h ttps://www.surveymonkey.com/r/PS3NF5P (Delete space in between h & t)

or feel free to reach out to one of our officer’s which are posted below.

Guild Master
Zymena - Battle.net - Defusionz#1271 - Discord - The Goon Squad#7157

Officer
Deff - Battle.net - Beautyinwar#1784 - Discord - deffmetals#1002

what you really want to do is DPS not heal and you want to come over here.

back to the top, still looking through trying to find stuff

If you open to Alliance;

Alpha Guild on Stormrage

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
BNET: Sylv#1803
Discord: Sylv#1787

Wanted to chat with you about things, what raid days/times is your group looking for? How many of you are there total? You can reach me at bnet Anjinn#1238 or discord Vindizar#5713

I am not sure if you guys would be willing to faction change but I figured I would go ahead and give it a shot and post my spam below.

Terrible Idea is a guild that has formed in the wait for 9.1, consisting of multiple AOTC and early Mythic progression raiders. Our goal with each coming tier is to accomplish AOTC and KSM on as many characters as possible with zero nerd rage and maximum good times.

If you are a new or returning player, do not like your current guild’s activity level, or are simply looking for a change of scenery and ability to re-roll to a different class without scrutiny, we are the place for you.

We are not recruiting any specific roles but if you are feeling particularly altruistic we would love to welcome the below specializations:

Ranged DPS: Balance & Shadow
Melee DPS: Havoc, DK & Enhancement
Healer: Restoration Shaman & Discipline Priest

Our raid times are below: (Sargeras is a CST Server)

Wednesday and Thursday
Invites: 20:15 Server Time
First Pull: 20:30 Server Time
Last Pull: 23:00 Server Time

We are 8/10N SoD, We will be starting Heroic this coming lockout after we get the last 2.

If you have any questions or we sound like a new home for you, please do not hesitate to reach out to the below:

Battle.net:
Kungfubanana#1420 (Me) or Nakavi#1617

Discord:
Kungfubanana#7678 (Me) or Sulfur#6731

Hope to hear from you!

still looking for a solid home. one sadly fell through due to their leads personal life so here we are again