LF new guild to call home

Hey let me know if we sound interesting, hit me up on discord and we can talk more in depth!

Hi. I think you’d be a good fit for our guild, Moonwell Dancers.

Founded in February 2005, Moonwell Dancers is a casual, friendly Alliance guild on the Uldum server.

We play World of Warcraft for fun, and the guild has grown based on the idea that players can reach their shared goals in a friendly atmosphere far more effectively than in the cutthroat environment typical of so-called “raiding” guilds. We raid. We just have fun doing it. We raid Fri/Sat 5-730pm PST.

We also have achievement seekers. And battleground and arena gurus. We’re knowledgeable and helpful. And we have plenty of casual players who just like to explore what Azeroth has to offer.

If you’re still interested, my btag is Epsilonp#1422.

Hey Näomi! We have a Casual raid group that I think would be perfect for you and your friends! Give me a shout on Discord and we can chat! Shadow

Nox Oriens is looking to add raiders in all positions for its Casual roster. We also run a Mythic Raid Team that is recruiting 2-3 DPS!

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Hey Naomi!

Spiteful Misfits on Area 52 is looking for more dps players to join our raid team. We raid Wednesday and Thursday evenings 9pm-11pm Est. We run M+ in our down time.

We have an active discord where we set up plans for running keys, torghast and dailies together.

If this sounds like it might fit for you please reach out to me.

Rhawin (Bnet: Bluejay#1886, Discord: Rhawin (Jay)#5483)

Hey Naomi & friends!

Disorientated on Stormrage could be a good fit for you all if you’re open to swapping to ally. We’re a group of AOTC focused raiders, and a lot of us are former mythic/hardcore raiders who can’t or don’t want to live that life anymore. We raid Tues/Fri 8-11pm EST and have a good number of m+ runs throughout the week. There’s usually an alt raid on the weekends as well to spice things up

Check out the linked post if you want a little more detail and get in touch if we sound like a good fit for you!

Toasted21#1832 on bnet or hop on our discord server

Hello! Our guild is an AOTC focused guild, with a friendly community like environment that run a lot of keys. A lot of people in the guild are couples or IRL friends so you and your friends will fit right in! We raid Tues/Thurs 9pm EST. If you’re interested give me a shout on bnet Stevelations#11594

Hi Näomi -
I feel like we might be a good fit for what you’re looking for - Mourning Shadows is an AOTC horde guild on Thrall. We are needing a few more folks for our raid team. We are a 1 night commitment and our raid time is Sundays 9-12 EST (6-9 PST). We are currently 3/10 H in SOD. If I’ve hit some of your checkboxes and want to talk more - please feel free to add me on discord or bnet!

Good luck in your search!

Contact Info:
Guild Leader :Liryia/Bellany: BellanyZimz#0791 on discord or Bellany#1567 on Bnet
Raid Leader Canta: Canta#2549 discord or Cantabile#11745 on bent
Officer: Nettechi: Nettie#2211 disc or Nettie#1867 bnet
Officer: Elerairah: Elerairah#7793 disc or Elerairah#1892 bnet

Hey Naomi,

I’m not sure if you and your friends are horde or alliance. However, Dedicated and Medicated is an alliance guild on Stormrage. We are recruiting for our raid roster. We are currently 8/10H and plan to start pushing into mythic while progging Slyvanas. Our goal is CE this tier though we did just form this xpac. However, with that said, we are a non-toxic group who has pushed quickly through this tier for a new guild. Even if raiding in mythic is not your interest, feel free to come for our heroic runs and stay around nightly for keys, etc.

We have members playing most every night. When we aren’t raiding, we are doing keys, torghast, etc. We are extremely active in discord as well (both in posting and voice chats).

If we sound like a good fit, please consider reaching out:

Discord:

Meega#7366
Drexian#8729

BNet:

Meega #11302
Drexian#1796