LF Mythic team for 3 players

Would love to chat with you. We are newly reformed guild with 3/10 Mythic looking to bring in more strong players to round out our solid core group. We raid 2 days a week starting at 9pm EST. HMU @ ZeRo#1248

Recruit

< Revoke Sanity > -has been clearing content together for over 7 years (Started in Siege of Orgrimmar). Looking for people for our raid team; however, accepting all people to run keys or casually hang with us! We took a break at the end of last expansion so we are looking for new friends to play with!

Our raiding philosophy: Enjoy playing the game with cool people and kill bosses. We consider ourselves a semi-hardcore guild without the elitist attitudes that seems come with Mythic Raiding.

Our expectations are simple. Pull your weight, do what needs to be done to successfully raid mythic.

Looking to finish filling our team with some dedicated raiders to come progress with us and enjoy what Shadowlands has to offer.

Last Tier we progressed: 12/12 H & 8/12 M

Current Progression: 10/10H & 3/10M

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

Raid Times: Wednesday & Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST.

You can contact me on Discord- Vergina#7454

Howdy, I reckon our guild Ram_Ranch would be a good fit as long as yall understand your trials will be judged on an individual basis. We raid Wed/Sun 9:00PM-12:00AM EST and are 7/10M. You and your partners can apply here: forms.gle/c5yX3FgaqqDxkNjn8

Here is our forum post: [H]Ram_Ranch 7/10M 2day(Wed/Sun) LF HEALS & DPS

I sent a friend request. tried to pm you in game but your werenā€™t on.

Hey boss. I would like to talk about my guild with you, I really feel this could be a great fit. Please hit me on discord at Gorlock #7739

Hey Jo - Iā€™m the GM of Afterschool Special on Tichondrius. We raid Tues/Weds from 9pm-12am EST. Weā€™re currently 1/10M and just reformed and trimmed the fat from another guild. Weā€™re looking for a FT healer, swing tank, and dps. If that interests your team, letā€™s chat.

bnet = bojangles#1291 disc = tazer#1603

Hello! My guild is on Area 52 Horde side. We are 6/10M, raid M/T/Th from 6pm EST to 9pm EST. Add my bnet if interested: Miranda#1885

Hyperbole on Tichondrius is filling out itā€™s roster to push Cutting Edge for 9.1. We raid on Saturday 5 - 9 PM PST and Sunday 5 - 8 PM PST. You can talk to me on discord if you have any questions or are interested. Lucro#6215

I have a few groups in guild that may work out. copy/pasting our information and contact info. Hope to hear back from you.

Team Safe Space

Raid Times:
Sunday: 10p-2a (CST) (this would be 11-3a EST, or 8p-12a PST)

Team Wolf Pack

Raid Times:
Friday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)
Saturday: 10p-1a (CST) (this would be 11-2a EST, or 8p-11p PST)

Team Bwonsamdi & the Boys

Raid Times:
Wednesday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)
Thursday: 9p-12a (CST) (this would be 10-1a EST, or 7p-10p PST)

Need all
All Exceptional DPS will be considered

Contact Us:

Feel free to contact us if you have more questions:
You can add me as a friend via discord:
Pnut#6212
You can also add me to btag:
pnutbutter#1472

Hello obvious alt person, Iā€™m trusting you on the three people and posting here. So here is my spam for you!

Arm of Hades has existed for 15 years in modern WoW and we have spent most if not all of those years on Vekā€™Nilash. Weā€™ve survived the ups and downs of a game system thatā€™s worked hard to fragment the community feel which brought us together in the first place.

This would be an amazing home for you if:

• You enjoy the social aspect of WoW. Our discord server is extremely active in voice and chat channels. We have monthly gatherings IRL and annual reunions, where 15-25 guildies hang out for a week of fun and bonding. Or maybe you donā€™t want bonding but just want a place to kill some virtual creatures, weā€™re good for that too.
  • You enjoy a drama-free adult environment. We are an inclusive home where anyone can feel safe. Weā€™re all adults here, we donā€™t need no highschooler shenanigans.
  • You enjoy playing with competent people; weā€™ve cleared AotC every tier on a 5hr/week raiding schedule (Before it gets nerfed to oblivion mind you.) We make it a goal to at least hit this challenge, and then from there we usually go for Meta achievements. If you have to sacrifice your life for the meta achievement, itā€™s worth it. We are currently 4/10M and are #1 on the server.
  • You enjoy a mix of PVE and PVP scheduled events. We will have a EST/CST friendly evening schedule. We also have people on MST, ACT, CEST, and TSA. One of those isnā€™t a timezone but thatā€™s not important.

For more information, our Discord info is at _www.armofhades.com (you can also fill out an application at that same link, and it will be sent to the officers.)

Feel free to add me on Btag at: Hornreaper#1156 or Discord: Nudist Beach#9978

Hope to hear from you soon!

Hornreaper

Hey Jobanker,

Iā€™d like to talk, Our raid times are what youā€™re looking for please add me!

Kelth#1486.

Hey Jobanker,

Check out the crim

Azshul
Bigkatbruh#1326

Hello Unprotected Hex is a dedicated & organized raiding guild that has 4 strong raiding teams. We started the guild 2 months after mythic raiding came out, so we got a bit of late start but expect to be achieving better ranks each tierā€¦

Please join our discord and fill out our app or message Trixster on discord.gg/unprotectedhex if interested - thank you for your time

Main Team T/W/Thurs 10/10M 10:45PM-2AM(EST)

Team Hoodslam T/Thurs 8/10M 10:00PM-1AM(EST)

Hexual Healing Fri/Sat 8/10M 10pm-1am(EST)

Hex Addicts -Sunday / Monday 9pm - 12am EST 6/10M

Jobanker, good luck in your search! If you havenā€™t already found a home, Iā€™d love to talk with you sometime to discuss if weā€™d be a fit. We are a guild that recently moved to Area 52 horde after losing some raiders and are rebuilding. We AOTC every patch and run a lot of high keys, and are looking to build our mythic roster back out. Letā€™s chat! Iā€™m better reached on discord at hutcHHalf#9202, sent you a friend request. Iā€™ll link our guild profile below for more info on raid times and more about our values.

https://raider.io/guilds/us/area-52/Pain%20Army 

Heyo add me on Discord sometime!

I have permanent slots for all 3 of you if your interested in talking hereā€™s the guild spam

Hi Jobanker, Persistent on Thrall is recruiting a few more to fill out our raid team. You can contact me in game B-tag at Cocopuff#1627 or on discord at Coco#6386. Look forward to hearing from you. :slight_smile:

Hey there Jobanker. Iā€™m looking for a WW,Boomy(and a few more dps if the Resto Shammy is willing to play something else) for 9.1. Weā€™re called SAF on Area 52, our raid times are T/Th 8-11 with Optional Sunday for Heroic/Alts/Sales.

Our prog is P3 Sire and CE in Nyalotha. If this is something youā€™d be interested in , feel free to drop us an application at the following link
https://apply.wowaudit.com/us/area-52/saf/main

(One Shot Is Never Enough) Bleeding Hollow Looking to Grow our Mythic Team for 9.1 3/10M Tue/ Thurs 9est to 11:30est. RBGā€™S on the weekend and mythic + on off nights. Currently looking for a 3 dps , and 1-2 flex healer/dps.

We have 3rd raid night every other week on Mon. Returning Players and casual Players welcome. Battle.net Fenadorm#1793