LF Mythic team for 3 players

3 players looking for mythic raid team.
Ilvl 218 resto shaman 10/10H 4/10mythic
ilvl 216 brewmaster/windwalker monk 10/10H 4/10M
Ilvl 211 holy pally or 221 boomkin 10/10H 2/10M

We have a lot of mythic raiding exp and are looking for a group that wants to be 10/10M. looking to raid any day but need to start after 8pm EST.

Last Pull Best Pull is a new guild to Mal’Ganis that formed at the end of August 2020, during BFA, to re-branded from it’s old roots. We provide a competitive atmosphere all while taking the toxic out of mythic raiding. We have high expectations and focus on competent players in their specific roles. We supply ALL consumables, you bring the fight! Our goal is to push CE in server top-5, all while building a strong community of players.

Raid Requirements:

We require 95%+ attendance. All raids form 15-20 minutes prior to pull to issue all consumables and get everyone ported to the raid. No-shows will be immediately benched and absences need to be posted to the officers or on discord 3-5 days in advance to allow us to make roster changes. Consumables will be directed by the officer core in SL, to which you (as a mythic raider) will be responsible to farm a specific amount of mats for raid-ready consumables.

Raid Needs/Dates
Team 1 Raid Nights: Wednesday/Thursday 8pm-11pm EST

Community Aspects:

We run M+ B.Y.O.K. (bring your own keys) every Saturday/Sunday to help with vault key farming

Add Vudumaj392#1727 and i’d like to talk with you

1 Like

3/10M Horde Guild currently progressing on Lady Inerva.

We are currently recruiting for 1 healer and DPS to progress further in mythic this raid tier. We have 3 players who are stepping down from the core raid roster for real life things and are looking to replace them ASAP to not halt the progression of the rest of the roster.

We raid Tues/Thursday 8-11PM EST. We do weekly high keys for the vault and we run heroic alt runs on Monday same time as raid.

Feel free to message me here or on discord if you would like to discuss more.
HxCElephantz#4328

Enrage Kills Only (6/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are almost done with Council of Blood. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

Hey there! We’re a late night guild that finished Innerva and are on to Sun King and Xymox!

Realm: Area52

Faction: Horde

Current Progression: 10/10H, 4/10M

Raid days: Tuesday, Thursday and Friday

Raid times: 12pm - 3am EST (9pm - 12am PST)

Welcome to Chilis Horde guild based on Zul’jin is 4/10M currently with 30% attempt on Dark Lady looking to fill our ranks with a few last players. We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm EST - 11:00pm EST. We are more than raid loggers, we do keys whether it is pushing keys, helping others gain ksm, or streaming in discord joking around and talking. If interested hit me up on discord: MarkWallBang#2010, or Btag: MarkWallBang#1894 just send me a message! hopefully we can talk =)

Hello there, KnightOwls on the server US-Stormreaver is working to flesh out our mythic roster currently searching for dps raid times and contact info are below feel free to reach out

Raid times:
Saturday: 8PM - 11AM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Sunday: 8PM - 11AM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Invites are sent 15 minutes prior to raid time

Contact info:
Discord: Onyx “Felix1621” Bison#0922, Watchmeshine86#9905
B-Net: Felix#1621

I sent you a friend request. can seem to find you on discord.

<Hard Like Heroic-Mal’Ganis> 5/10M with xymox at 7% is looking for a boomkin, mage, monk, warrior or healer to join us for progression. We are a pretty chill/relaxed group with the end goal of clearing CE content.

Our ideal applicant is someone who knows how to play their class at a high level, has CE experience or good logs.

Raid Times: Tuesday/Wednesday 8:15 CST to 11:30 CST with invites going out 15 minutes before raid time.

Contact any of the following people in game :D…

Ivellius#1152 btag Kurt116#4551 disc
rbv#11544
boomshizzle#1750

My guild H-Illidan is looking for more people to fill out our mythic roster. We are 4/10M! Let me know if you are interested by adding me on discord JGoose92#0123

Enrage Kills Only (6/10M) is a CE guild looking for more members to join the ranks of its Mythic Raid Team! Currently we are looking for DPS to bolster our ranks as we progress into Castle Nathria to achieve Cutting Edge. We are almost done with Council of Blood. We are a relaxed and welcoming group to anyone who can appreciate an adult environment but also enjoys having fun at the same time. Outside of raiding we have plenty of players who run mythic+ (multiple KSMs) and PVP. Outside of WoW, we have many players who like to play other games such as, Valheim, Deep Rock Galactic, Rust, Among us, Phasmophobia, just to name a few. The bulk of the guild is usually on every day even outside of raid nights so there are always people around to do something with.

What we are looking for: All classes with a preference towards range.

Schedule: Tuesdays/Thursdays/Sundays. 8 PM – 11 PM Server (PST). We run RBGs on Fridays and have a heroic alt-run on Saturdays.

Contact: If you are interested in joining please send me a DM or message us on BNet and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

GM:

Lowz#8283

Officers:

Azuros#8059

Kibidachi#1799

Feenix#1352

horde or ally?

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 3/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Mythic Raid: Exceptional Tank, MDPS, RDPS, or healer
  • Mythic+: All applicants that are focused on maintaining a mythic+ team.
  • Other: Any members that would like to join our community.
  • RBGs: Any applicants who want to push rating competitively.

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule:

• Thursday 20:00 - 24:00 EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times:*

• Tuesday evening 8:00 pm EST

Contact Info: For applicants and/or any former members

• Discord URL: Discord.gg/YdjxfWU
  • BNet: EZGoregutz#1890, Bigtree#11854, or Wufflegupp#1451

` [Area-52] Friday/Saturday - Raid @ 10pm - 1am (EST) 3/10M

is a Horde guild on Area-52 that is a 2 raid team guild. Our main team is 7/10M. We have a growing and active discord/community where we run M+ and more raiding on off nights! If you are looking for a fun, competitive environment to better your game-play, then come check out our guild.

Join our discord https://discord.gg/Ec3Qy9Kf5S and read through our #welcome channel message, click the thumbs up after reading everything and youll get access to a channel to apply to our guild!

We might would be interested, I’d be happy to take a look at the logs. 8/10 team here, 2 day schedule. Tue/Thur from 8 - 11 EST, located on A-Proudmoore. Feel free to add me if any of that jives with what you are looking for.
Conzeula#1172

Elusive
Alexstrasza
10/10h - 4/10m
Raid: Weds/Thurs 7-9:30PM CST Mandatory for Mythic Raiders on the Mythic prog team.
Optional raid day: Tues 7-9:30PM CST (Mythic reclear/farm)
Off nights: Currently working on KSM in mythic+ for the guild. With recent valor changes, this is quite important.
We have several 2100+ arena players as well as a few gladiators.

We are looking for a few more talented players for our mythic progression team. Currently 1 night into Lady prog @ 29% Best pull. We are also very interested in Mythic+ players that just need a chill home to hangout in and meet people. Maybe you might step into Mythic raiding.

We have a solid core group of players that are fantastic! We strive for a positive guild environment and we will not tolerate anything less. We have a firm rule we stand by that the best 20 go during progression. This is not meant to be a negative thing, but we need players to understand this. Our main goal in this guild is for the guild itself to progress. You must have this same mindset and hopefully strive to be one of the best 20. With our relaxed raid schedule, it’s important that we are efficient with our time, show up promptly, and are ready for quick pulls. Researching fights, having 90% attendance, and performing your role exceptionally are requirements to be on the Mythic raid team. We have several players within the guild that are completely fine being on the bench as they cannot commit to raiding every single week and or raid day. We love having these types of players within the guild as this can be very helpful in absence of a raider. We highly welcome more of these players and we actively bring them in on mythic farm bosses and even progression bosses if needed.

Will consider any class and spec. We recruit the player not the class. Please have logs available upon request. We prefer a voice interview in discord for all that are interested.

Those should apply if any of the following describe you:

1. You are interested in raiding with a serious, relaxed, and mannered Mythic progression team that takes raiding serious but wants to have fun while doing so.
  2. You want to be part of a small community within a guild doing daily activities of M+ / PvP and of course raiding. We still actively do heroic clears on off nights and all are welcome! We also bring in players that may not be on the current progression roster to our Mythic farm bosses.
  3. You are trying to get into mythic raiding and you want to be surrounded by good players that are currently progressing in Mythic to learn from and or work your way up to earn a spot yourself. You must be self motivated for this.
  4. You are currently a performing M+ player looking for others to push keys with and maybe you would like to get some mythic kills here and there.
  5. You can’t commit to raiding the same days every week, but you still want to down some of the content each tier. We value bench players and you will get play time!

If interested, Contact our recruiting officer Dom or myself. Thankyou.

GM
Discord: TheRealRyan#1044
Bnet: Ryan#1397

Recruitment officer
Discord: Domincela#6066
Bnet: Domincela#1800

Hi there! I thought I’d leave this here so you can decide for yourself. My guild in Mal’Ganis has two raid groups and the T/W group that raids 8-11EST are looking for your three specific classes. They are currently 2/10 M and are making good headway on Hungering - 37%! A little about my guild, we’re really cool and laid back. A few of us have KSM who love to push keys and there are always people on willing to do most things. Anyways, let me know if you’re interested! My discord is arex#0920. If not, I hope you find the right guild/raid for you :slight_smile:

Hey Jo! Hit me up if we sound like we might be a good fit:

Hey Brocific and Davey! Please add me if we sound like we might be a good fit:

SHIP IT - Stormrage-A
7/10M (Sludgefist 0% wipe :frowning: )

About Us
We are a group of former CE players that reformed in BFA and achieved 11/12M raiding only 4 hours per week for less than 4 months. We are a group of like-minded players that enjoy killing bosses and having an all around good time together. Outside of raiding, we have people that push IO as well as pvp rating. We also occasionally play other games outside of WoW. That is to say, we have a friendly community and not just a guild of raid-loggers.

Raid Times/Days
Tuesday/Thursday
9pm-1am EST

What You Can Expect From Us
A strong and experienced leadership core
Non-toxic and open raid environment
Proper communication
A fantastic group of dedicated raiders

Our Contact Info
Ari (Officer): Aerie#1365 (B-Net) Ari#6263 (Discord)
Struggle (GM): Illmerica#1459 (B-Net) Struggle#8815 (Discord)

Hey there
I’m Smitty the raid leader of on Area 52.
We raid Friday/Saturday 8pm to 11pm EST. We are currently 2/10M.
If this interests you then lets talk.
Free feel to add me on bnet: InTheShadows#1278

Hit us up!