LF LGBT-friendly guild with guild repairs

Returning player!
I main resto druid and have an army of healers and alts that need guild homes.

Please mention these things in your reply:

• guild repairs
  • LGBT

Hey Taiaeani! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

1 Like

Hey Taiaeani,

I think you would be an excellent fit in Grand Theft Dragon! Below is all of our details so please feel free to contact me with any questions or interest! -Mesh

Who we are

Grand Theft Dragon is focused on building a group of players who prioritize the fun of the game while participating in its many facets, such as raiding, pvp, achievement hunting, transmogging, and leveling. We strive to create an inclusive and supportive community that includes all kinds of people regardless of religion, sexuality, culture, race, etc. So far in Dragonflight we have achieved AOTC for all Raids within the first 200 guilds on our server and look to do the same or better in the War Within! We will start with normal for a week to two and then make our push into heroic raid! Our core raid team (once set) will push the content and then as other players become geared and skilled we will rotate them in so everyone has a chance to see and experience the content! When it comes to Arenas and RBGs we have RBG teams and have scheduled Arena/RBG nights with challenges for the teams that participate that evening that reward gold and rare items (tmog/pets/etc). We also have weekly or TMog/Achievement runs of older content! We really do try to have something for everyone to enjoy the game and a guild in a new expansion is a great time to try some new to you content!

What we are looking for

We are looking for like minded people who want to have a good time in game while bringing fun and camaraderie to discord while also being provided an opportunity to help shape the future of the guild and our goal setting as we push into the new Expansion!

Raid Times

Tuesday Thursdays at 6pm server, group will form about 30 minutes prior! Raid will run for 3 hours with option to go longer up to the group!

What we expect

Be Kind! Participate in the community, & try to have fun while working on your goals and those of the guild!

More Info

We do frequently participate in other content, old raids, mount farms, achievement hunting, pvp, etc. So in War Within when we aren’t all busy leveling or raiding there will still be plenty going on to participate in!

How to Apply

If you are interested in joining or just seeing how you’d fit in message me here, in game, on discord (GoForHunter#1770) on bnet (GoForHunter#1712) or apply through the guild finder!

1 Like

Hey!

I’m Toko! GM of League of Danger Noodles on Moon Guard → I don’t think we’re 100% fit (mainly due to lack of RP, we’re a PvE focused guild, not a RP Guild despite being based on MG <.< Though several of us do like peaking in on the MG RP events).

But I wanted to reach out anyways!

We’re definitely LGBT+ friendly (my discord pfp is my fursona with a LGBT background - I’m hella queer and anyone being anti-LGBT in the guild ain’t gonna fly).

Once TWW and raiding and all that happens we’ll be opening up repairs and gbank usage.

We are more than willing to teach mechanics <3 We’re new player and returning player friendly. We aim to be casual. We’re not going to be sweaty gamers. But we will get AotC and meet our other goals. It just won’t be week 1 or 2.

We are cross-faction and cross-realm friendly. (But technically we’re alliance on moon guard.)

Again, we’re not a RP guild :frowning: So I’m not sure if we meet your needs <3 But if your interested feel free to check out our posting → [H & A][Moon Guard] <League of Danger Noodles> LFM Raiding and M+ Guild

My discord is Blunderhound. Feel free to reach out to me if you have any questions <3

1 Like

Helllooo! We are in search of a resto druid! Maybe check us out? <Maximum Effort> Recruiting for TWW Raiding Wed/Sun 7pm-10pm PST

1 Like

Thank you for all the replies ^^

I have many, many healers. So my plan is to place a character in every guild.

I enjoy casual guilds for my alts, and I’ll likely move my resto druid to whichever guild I end up liking best for harder content.

The ideal guild has a relaxed vibe while feeding me a lot of information on how I can improve. I am always accepting constructive critique, tips, advice, etc. Especially because I haven’t played WoW in years.
I never stopped healing in other MMOs, but many things have changed in WoW. I need a guild that is okay with teaching me what would now be “common knowledge” to most WoW players.

If your guild is like this (even if you don’t run dungeons or raids), please reach out and post here, too.
I also have a bunch of non-healer alts who need casual guilds :slight_smile: I try to level one of each class so I at least have a rough idea of what other people are doing. Makes it easier to heal others when I understand their toolkit.

1 Like

Fortunately our community is welcoming to both new and returning players as our goal is to get everyone into the content they want to see and improvement and feedback is a natural part of that process. Even for leadership, when I started the guild years ago I was grey parsing and now I have improved to the point that purple parses are my usual, but obviously your own mileage may vary a tad :smile:

1 Like

My main is testing out a guild now so please do NOT reply if you are ONLY looking for a raider.

I may be open to healing on my other alts so if you need a specific healer class, speak up :slight_smile:
(I still have max level healers of every class to spare)

I also need guilds for my casual DPS alts.

[Horror Show] is on the lookout for new members to join us in TWW, where we’re redefining what it means to be part of a guild. We’re committed to recreating the close-knit feel of classic guilds with a focus on building friendships, conquering bosses, and having a great time. Plus, we offer exciting guild events with prizes for winners, and we regularly organize M+ runs and other fun activities on off nights.
Please contact Furva-Aegwynn in game or Hush.0170 on discord.

Well met, Taiaeani! One Night Affair on US-Stormrage might be a good fit for you!

We are an AOTC-focused guild offering the luxury of achieving AOTC quickly while only having to dedicate a single, 3-hour night per week to raiding.
We raid Tuesday night 8:30-11:30pm EST, with an optional second raid night on Thursday from 9-11pm EST.

Our raiders like to enjoy the progress of raiding with a casual, tight-knit group while also having plenty of time to dedicate to other aspects of the game. We have many members who enjoy PvP, leveling alts, and especially running keys. Our progress from DF is as follows:

Vault of the Incarnates
8/8N 8/8H 2/8M

Aberrus, the Shadowed Crucible
9/9N 9/9H (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

Amirdrassil, the Dream’s Hope
9/9N 9/9H 1/9M (AOTC in 7 weeks raiding 1 night a week.)

All fated raids cleared on Heroic.

We are led by a GM and Officer corps that have all at one point been dedicated CE raiders and who bring a wealth of knowledge and dedication to our raid team. We emphasize efficient boss kills while participating in a more casual, yet still determined environment. We are LGBT+ friendly, offer guild repairs, and enjoying doing achievement runs, legacy raids, and other content once our goals have been met. If that sounds like something you’d be interested in, see below for recruitment contact information! Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

Recruitment Needs:
HIGH: Healers
Moderate: DPS w/ tank off-spec
All classes welcome to apply

Recruitment Contacts:
Russo2305 (discord) or Russo#1226 (bnet)
Lucast0562 (discord)

Hello,

Cerberus is looking for 4 more dps and 1 healer for our AOTC raid team. We raid Tuesday and Wednesday 8:00-10:00 pm CST.

We already have multiple members who are part of the LGBT community and we do offer guild repairs during raid nights.

If you have any other questions you can reach me on Discord at shandrew or through my bnet Shandrew#11621

Hi Taiaeani!

I will post our guild’s info below, but please add me on Discord and we can chat further! I’ll shoot you an invite to our Discord server and you can get a good feel for our environment. :smiley: We are 100% LGBTQIA+ inclusive, and once TWW is in full swing and we are able to continue generating an income for the guild bank, guild repairs will be turned on for everyone again.

[H/A] Thrall - <Key Me> M+ Key Guild looking for people to smash keys

As of July 23, 2024, you may join guilds on any server with any faction.

Key Me is a M+ key guild and welcomes players of all skill levels. Our members run keys at every level. All officers and many veterans are happy to help new key-pushers learn their class/spec and dungeon mechanics, as well as group up with high io players to push keys as high as possible. Many of our members achieve 3k+ each season, while others run keys with their guildmates and make new friends in pick up groups.

We have three weekly M+ guild events and our guild chat is frequently filled with members linking their keys for guildies to run. Additionally, we will have one weekly AOTC raid night in TWW for anyone interested.

We are extremely active both in-game and in Discord, so we are a great fit for people who want a social guild, as well. :slight_smile:

Please message Throkka (Discord: Kejhix) or Curate (Discord: Lomilas) if this sounds like the environment you’re looking for!