LF Guild, Coming back to Wow

Experinced raider, was 7/8H 1/8M Uldir, Have AOTC for Antorus. Looking to get back into raiding. Willing to join a Normal/Heroic focused guild if the group is fun.

Tues and Thurs nights are the best for me.

Looking to play Rogue but have also raided on a Druid and Hunter and willing to play either was well.

Hello add me on bnet and we can talk if you think we would be the right fit for you.
No Turning Back is an Alliance raiding guild on Sargeras. We are 9/9 Heroic and 1/9 Mythic. Our core is composed a few real life friends who have been playing together for years. We have built around that core and are looking to solidify our remaining raid spots. We are looking for competent and reliable players, raiders that can maintain a 90% attendance raid. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand things happen. We enjoy pushing keys in mythic plus as well. We also have a zero drama tolerance. If you think we would be the right fit for you add one of the bnet tags below.
Raid Times: Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 7:30-11:30pm cst.

If you are interested in joining add one our battle tags:
Bnet: AFusco#1382
Bnet: Ash#11430
Discord Celesaris#7924

bumping post

Hey tollrick. Not going to bore you with any statistics or anything right this minute. Figured I’d reach out to see if you are interested. The guild is Final Attêmpt and we are new to sargeras and the alliance side. We will be starting raids back up soon and raid Tuesday and Thursday 5-8 PST/8-11 EST. If you would like to know more and would like the statistics of the guild hit me up on bnet. Luny#1769 would love to chat! Don’t mind the character btw. For some reason won’t update I’m 120 lol.

Hey Tollrick. Too Stupid To Quit is 9/9H and looking to build up our roster for mythic progression. We raid Tues/Sun 8-11 EST. If you’d like to join us and see what we’re about, get in touch!
bnet: Yawn#11282
discord: Cy#4103

Hi Tollrick,

If you’re not opposed to a faction/realm transfer(now is the time), then Stormfall could be a great fit for you. We’re currently looking for a rogue or boomkin whatever you’d prefer. I’ll drop some info below. GL!

Currently 9/9H, and 1/9M, we are an AotC / M+ focused guild. We also jump into mythic for the loot pinatas, but CE is not our focus. Many of us are prior CE raiders and some US top 50, who don’t have the time, or desire to play the mythic game. Our discord is blown up daily by our large active community. We have anywhere from 10-20 people or more online nightly. We are an ACTIVE guild!

We raid Tuesday and Wednesday, from 8pm - 11pm EST on Area 52 a heavily populated horde server (93%)!

Give our recruitment thread a look and reach out to one us if you’d like to chat! Good Luck in your search!

Hello!
Our guild is Final Attempt. We are alliance side on Sargeras and raid Tues and Thurs from 7-10pm server time. Currently looking for DPS to help fill our ranks for AoTC progression. If your interested, please add me on Discord at Jagermeifter#0282

Hey Toll,

We are looking to add a couple members to our Progression raid roster. If you are still looking for a guild, I would like to chat with you.

Catalyst [Sargeras] [A] is a community focused on end game PVE progression. We have a very experienced group of leaders, skilled in organizing and executing all end game content. Our core group of friends and raiders reformed the guild to push at a high level. We may raid at a high level but with a semi-casual approach (2 Nights a week for 3 hours a night). We will make the most out of the time we spend raiding. We have high expectations for the guild, and thus are looking for exceptional players

Progression Schedule

• Tuesday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)
  • Thursday 10 PM - 1 AM EST (7-10 PST)

Progress

• 9/9 H BoD
  • 2/9 M BoD

Checkout our full recruitment thread here:

or message us directly

Rystet - Rystet#1989
Ntrz - ntrz#1948
Fen - Rawrabear#1450
Noresdod – Deresdod#1533

i am already in your guild as Kalbris lmfao, i was just thinking about coming back to raiding a bit and wanted to change my raiding toon

Tis but a Scratch is a 3/9M 7-10cst tue/thur (7-10cst sat/mon alt raid) guild always looking to deepen our team. We rotate people on the bench in when we are able to since we try to combine community and progression.

Good heroic raiders usually come with on our heroic reclears night 1

If that interests you please reach me at btag Dwhaviel#2478