LF AOTC Casual guild

Hello all… I am a long time vet of WoW and been out of the raiding scene since roughly BFA but I stay relatively geared and get KSM almost every tier, TWW I would like to return to raiding casually for some enjoyment. I am only looking for AOTC with raid days being strictly Tues/Weds due to my work schedule being pretty inconsistent on evenings. I plan on playing Feral Druid or Havoc DH with a Prot Paly solely for Mythic Plus. If you are down to chat my

BNet: Shaded#11931
Discord: Shaded3002

1 Like

Hiya Druidstriker!

THE DIGNIFIED, BLADE’S EDGE is seeking:
**A DPS for our AOTC+ raid team and
**HEALER for our AOTC+ raid team
Progression AOTC+ raid team runs Tuesday Wednesday 8-10pm central.
Contact Discord: OlRazzledazl or Bnet: Death #12773

**GUILD PVP DIRECTOR/RECRUITER
Contact Discord: Stormy1445 or Bnet: Stormy#1445

As of July 23, 2024 no server transfers are necessary. Any toons can join guilds on any realms.

The Dignified, Blade’s Edge is an active, fun, cross faction, cross realm guild. We are home to aprx 335 different accounts and many alts. Our scheduled events are:
*Casual RBG’s, attend when you want to, for all guildies with a set of any pvp gear at 8pm central time 4 nights a week. We currently have one RBG push team, 2 nights a week.
*Casual N/H raids, attend when you want to, for all guildies meeting min ilvl, Friday and Saturday 6-8pm central time.
*Mythic Monday nights for all guildies so they have a vault if they want one. Otherwise, just watch guild chat for people running them and needing others.
*Every Thursday at 7:30pm central we have old raids and dungeons for mounts and mogs. Open to all guildies meeting character level requirement.
*Monthly gold raffles, *guild parties twice a year, yearly *mog contest, and other fun things.
Anything you’d want in a guild really. Our PvP events will resume with TWW.
Members decide what they want to do and when they want to go. There’s no pressure to do anything (unless on push or prog teams of course). Just enjoy the game.
Bnet: Stormy#1445
Discord: stormy1445

Hello Druidstriker!

High Latency on Trollbane server is currently looking for dps for our raid team! If you are interested check my post out about our guild here: Raid: T/Th 8:30-10:30pm EST + PvP (rbgs): Wed 8-11pm EST

We always get AoTC and our members like to help get everyone KSM (if players are willing to put in the effort!)

Also feel free to message me in game! Yakella- Trollbane or on Discord : Yakusa#6430

Hey there! See if our post lines up with what you are looking for!

If you still haven’t found a home, here is my spam below. We raid the days that your available but a lil later.

Guild: OMG Becky- Horde US-Bleeding Hollow
DF- AOTC every Tier
Raid Times: Tues/Wed 11pm-1am EST

We are a casual AOTC guild that tends to be active after 10pm EST, when our RL obligations are fulfilled. We are casual in the sense that we want to see content but are not looking to world first or cutting edge every raid that comes out. Looking for a couple solid DPS to come die with us in The War Within who don’t hug mobs that cleave or stand in fire for the DPS buff.

If there is interest we will farm the first couple bosses on Mythic difficulty to pass the time between tiers but please understand that AOTC and fun times is the goal. Not Mythic content.

We do run a plethora of keys when we are not raiding. So if you are interested in KSM/KSH, that is something that is achievable here when it becomes available in TWW.

Openings:
DPS- Any- could really use some melee!
Tank- 1- Any flavor

Contacts:
Discord: Kungfubanana#7678 (Me)
Discord: Icristhus#6754
Btag: Kungfubanana#1420
Btag: Icristhus#1625

Hey Druidstriker,

I have added you on Bnet - We are AOTC focused and raid on Tuesday and Wednesdays. Hopefully we will be a good fit.

Talk to you soon :slight_smile:
Ana/Pyre

Hey Druidstriker! Please consider our new guild, the new Tyrrish Rebellion! We are looking to raid and achieve AOTC in The War Within but at the end of the day just having a fun group to play World of Warcraft and possibly other games together is the main goal.

Our raid schedule for TWW is Wednesday/Thursday Evenings 8:30 to 10:30 Eastern.

We are grown adults with Kids that don’t have all the time in the world to play like we used to. We understand things come up, we understand raiding isn’t for everyone. We value yours and our limited free time and don’t want to squander that or have it filled with unnecessary drama.

Let me know if you are interested or have any questions :slight_smile:

Discord: Faiery
Battle.net: Faiery#1306

Thank you for all the replies all, but I have found a guild