[US] [A] [Sargeras] <Walk It Off> - AOTC and M+ Guild - Raid: Tues/Weds 9-12 EST | Recruiting for M+ and Bench

7/29 Update: Raid roster pretty much set except for maybe one healer and one or two more dps? Still recruiting for M+, as that is just as important to us as raiding. Will accept raid “bench” spots as well. Also accepting casuals looking for a nice community.

Guild Recruitment: Walk It Off

Hey adventurers!

Looking for a guild that aims to excel in both raids and keys? Looking for an adult atmosphere with room for jokes and laughs while still being able to buckle down and progress through content? Join us at Walk It Off!

About Us:

• Guild Name: Walk It Off
  • Activity Schedule: Tuesdays & Wednesdays, 8-11 Server Time
  • Server: Sargeras

What We Offer:

• Regular Ahead of the Curve (AOTC) achievements in raids
  • Members who excel in pushing Mythic+ keys up to 3,000 IO and beyond
  • Experienced leadership
  • Focused approach to both raids and dungeons
  • Room for progression and loot without the fuss

What We’re Looking For:

• Dedicated players interested in raids and pushing Mythic+ keys
  • Respectful, team-oriented individuals
  • Skilled players without the elitism attitude

Join Us:
If you’re ready to achieve AOTC in raids and conquer high-level Mythic+ dungeons in a laid-back yet organized environment, hit us up in-game or reply here. Contact Blindfire or Shimmie for details. Message on discord @ : blindfire or shimmie1470

A solid, tight-knit community awaits in Walk It Off!

Blindfire,
-Walk It Off

1 Like

Pre-Expansion Patch will be here very soon! Check us out!

Indeed! Please reach out!

Bump! Still looking for a few DPS.

Still a couple dps spots left!

any healer openings, or just dps currently?

We would love a healer. Our regulars are an evoker, priest, and monk.

Also for dps a mage, druid, or priest would be great!

I am looking for a guild similar to your guild…I want to join a fun guild where I can create friends and raid and do m+ in a challenging way but nothing too hardcore.

I raised a bunch in the past. Raided in Legion, BFA, and Shadow lands and got AOTC in all those raids. I didn’t raid in DF because of a our first baby girl. Now that she is a bit older I am able to get back into raiding and I think the fit will be great with you all. I am interested in raiding on a few different characters but right now I think I want to main as a balance druid…could swap to a melee dps like ret as well

A friend or three and myself are looking for a home for TWW, and I’d love to chat with you about your group! I sent a discord request to Blindfire :grin:

For those interested message me on Discord! Easier to chat there than on this post. Thanks!

Come check out Walk It Off!

Any rogues out there looking for a good home?

Still looking for great people! M+ and casual players welcome!