LF Alliance to re-roll as Horde

What’s the saying, red is dead? Well not all of us on team red are dead, but we’re very accepting if those that are. The more the merrier.

1 Like

Nows a great time to roll horde. Tavern night is tomorrow at 8p server. Wrynns Tail in Org. Come out and introduce yourself.

2 Likes

Some of us are dead, very very dead… :skull:

And we love it! :heart:

3 Likes

The Sunsworn has a few Death Knights, our CO-GM is even one.

2 Likes

Also just being a blood elf means you fit in.

That’s it! I’ll do it.

1 Like

Doom, did you do the right thing and go green?
Green is hottest.

1 Like

Orc mages are super cute and I love hugging them. Mag’har orc priests, too.

Edit: Don’t hesitate to ask for some bags. I might have a few spare, but I’m super absentminded.

I sent you a friend request I’m down to roll a hordie

1 Like

Welcome to the team. If you need anything please don’t hesitate to ask. Just pm or in game mail me. If you roll a goblin you get free goodies too!

2 Likes

I did it!

I don’t think I’d make a very good goblin rper… but at least I’m a cutie.

2 Likes

Welcome! Love the look of a forsaken stirring the arcane energies of Azeroth.

1 Like

More undead! :heart:

Welcome!

2 Likes

Bumping this thread! The ball is still rolling and gathering momentum. I’ve heard that some Alliance guilds are now rolling Horde spin-off guilds.

Come on over and check us out!

Here’s the AHRSG discord again, which is a great place to make first contact with the other side!

https://discord.gg/SmRpCfS

1 Like

Once we get the served cap at 50 I may just have to bring over a few of my favorite Hordies. More people need to meet Tharak.

1 Like

Got any room for some nightborne? if there’s enough interest for maybe a casual leveling guild for nightborne with open world RP, I could do even do you one better and server transfer instead of faction transfer

1 Like

Always room for more! :smiley: Come join us!

All you newest members of the Horde - especially you non hunched fancy trolls:
GET IN HERE

Welcome and be sure to collect your BLOOD AND THUNDER new hire package.

1 Like

OOF. I’m ready to get started on this process, now that there’s more character slots than I know what to do with! I don’t know why I’ve never rolled a belf before, y’all. I’ve had Lament of the Highborne memorized for years. Help.

(Edit: yes imma roll more races but lemme have this)

1 Like

Yes, come join the ranks of upright bois on Horde side.

2 Likes