Leveling/mob changes TOO HARSH

The lightening seems op right now.

It was actually insanely boring. All these spells and hero talents completely worthless when mobs are dying in 1-2

No, you are right, we should make each mob a raid mob so you can use your abilities 50 times. Because 1-79 is soooo meaningful.

2 Likes

I think the core of the problem is how utterly bad the scaling can be. Not a lot of popular games out there where leveling up actively makes you weaker.

3 Likes

im unsubsribing im not going to xp 8 toon with this hard mode don’t have enough time for that cyao

2 Likes

Lol another update soloed arare just find on lvl 69 mage dropped 389 gear my ilvl was 279. Mobs in TWW have 111k hp and mobs in DF 109k hp… So yeah…totally fine

Lol the Dragonflight leveling rares have more hp than TWW ones. 489k vs 546k

DF rare dropped 368 gear. SO you CAN EASILY do TWW even on the most undergeared fresh toon because it is easy for someone who literally afked in memories to lvl and used the currency for mounts instead of gear.

Not even a lot of EA people wanted this, just the overgeared mythic tryhards.

2 Likes

Tbh some of my runs were a chore pre nerf. I think the whole “5 min runs” was a bit too broad of a description. Maybe im bad but not every group was fast and some of them have wiped

1 Like

I agree tbh, I was level halfway through 77 before the change, I have been doing sidequests and have completed 7 storylines and I am still… level 77, like 3/4 of the way.

Oh the green monster rears its head. smh

I am aslo one of the victims of this. Earlier today I had to use several abilites on one mob. Before one ability per mob was enough. This isn’t fun for me. I want remix back.

Questing feels so much better now and dungeons are still remix mode. Tanks still pulling the whole place and a lvl 70 aoe them down in one hit.

I remember back then. You had to level up your weapon skills but not all skills were available in your starting city. As a Nelf, I had to make the death run from Darnassus to Ironforge. Everything was a higher level than you an you would get one shot by everything esp in the Wetlands. You had to time your deaths, swim the rivers, etc just to get to IF and buy more weapon skills. Things were much more deadly back then.

1 Like

I remember making an Alliance char and somehow decided I had to go from Ironforge to Menethril to get on a boat. On foot. Like level 10.

Every single alligator in a 5 mile radius attacked me. I died like 2394624069 times. Corpse hop, wait out the timer, run/die/hop. One higher level player came by and was like, “What the heck are you doing??!” At that point it was all about Stubborn Determination.

Made it finally after a few hours, found out the boat I wanted didn’t even dock there.

Hearthed home. No regrets. >_<

I did the first delve, and then tried it at delve 2 to see the difference, and i haven’t read anything about the game or what’s “meta” leveling or who cares what, then i did the next delve they give you at delve 3, i couldn’t turn in the quest for the first places delve and nothing worked, relogging, dismissing pets, etc and i saw only way was drop and re do the quest, so i just thought sure, ok may as well do delve 3 for it since i did delve 1 and 2 so far, may as well see the difference, and hot damn it took me almost a half an hour, BM hunter ilvl 430, i saw someone saying each delve lvl has a “suggested ilvl req” but i don’t see any, and it locks out at 3 before season 1 starts, so no idea how “hard” it’s “supposed” to be? all i can say is that delve 3 was stupid vs before and it sucked.

1 Like

The Pay to Win Within is in full effect.

:roll_eyes:

stop being absurd.

this isnt remix.
3. how do you even know how this feels your playing classic?

I am cerial.

I know it in my heart. And from my other accounts of diffrent regions to play with players from that region. But mostly in my heart.

ok so for killing random mobs and a rare on a mage is easy, sure? but have you tried delves on the toon? (my issue in this post) delve 3? i have no idea how mages are though, so i cant say…

I’m donning the tinfoil hat for this and giving the devs the benefit of the doubt. It’s a psyop. They didn’t like Early Access and want players to give them proof that they hated it to pass up chain of command.

Only way it could’ve happen with any level of competence involved, since changing it after early access is off the table doesn’t actually help them sell more early access. Now if they announced this while early access was still in progress that’d be different.