Level 58 boost in Classic is absolutely and demonstrably WRONG

Yeah, this saddens me. However, it is just a one time thing per account if I am not mistaken. I still rather players went through the grind as many did back then, but when an easier option is available, it becomes used quite often. Regardless though, it happens it happens, I just do not agree with it as some will not agree with my perspective.

Just my two coppers.

Nope, they definitely aren’t. They basically said “alright f&$^@ that’s all you get until we COMPLETELY NAIL DOWN TBC LAUNCH/POST LAUNCH.”

We will let you know closer to TBC launch date what the actual 9.1 release date will be.

Scary times man.

Uh no?

Since whoever stuck with Classic for all this time will be sitting on a mound of gold that’ll be the envy of every player rolling fresh 58s.

yeah but people will still buy it and use it /shrug

Oh.
(Post must be at least 10 characters.)

Don’t worry OP, I’ll be rolling an elf. :blush:

Which one?

Classic vanilla is awful. TBC was 10x better.

Blood. You can’t boost BEs or draenei.

I had a feeling. Was just unsure with it just being Elf. Could be one or the other.

Shouldn’t this be being discussed in the Classic forums?

(Again, probably.)

1 Like

Leveling is over 30% faster in pre-patch, so no reason to level now. Plus extra mandatory drums means I’ve already written it off as too boring.

Tell me how it hurts you, anyone else, or the game.

Oh wow didn’t know they were doing this. Now i will definitely buy it and boost a character lol can’t wait this is awesome :slight_smile:

I’m not being lazy, it’s being given to me without asking.

For example. If you hear a knock on the door and a pizza delivery guy hands you a pizza and says “on the house, take it” do you slap it out of his hand and yell “IM NOT LAZY ILL MAKE IT MYSELF!!”? No you grap that delicious Frisbee of flavor and do to town on it like someone’s gonna take it away.

Same thing here. I’m being offered a free 58 character, I’d if it’s live, classic, or tbc, I’m taking it.

Besides it’s not like it works on belfs or draenei, so I’ll still be lvling fresh.

I want WoLK classic

2 Likes

Can’t wait to buy the boost, Vanilla levelling can kiss my undead rear end

I have heard that claim but I don’t think it’s actually true. It’s all about gold/money per hour for bots. You earn more gold at high level but you can still start earning right from level one. The cost of a character boost puts a bot on a pretty big value deficit and I am not sure it is worth it to them considering they could be banned at any time.

It’s a good thing the OP knows all, sees all, and has commanded us from the mountain in the err of our ways.

Okay? These are not the old days.
End of the day this is a non-issue. It’s not like they’re boosting to 70 and getting top gear so they’re ready to raid. They’re literally only getting a boost so they can jump straight into BC content, and that’s fine.

It hurts absolutely no one for this to exist.