Level 58 boost in Classic is absolutely and demonstrably WRONG

Allowing people to boost to 58 for TBC Classic is stupid and wrong. If you think otherwise you are INCORRECT. Period.

If you want to cross over the gate to outlands on day one… THEN GET YOUR BUTT INTO CLASSIC AND START LEVELING RIGHT NOW.

You need to EARN it. Stop being lazy.

89 Likes

Nah. Blizzard is going to offer the option so I am going to use the option.

Stay mad.

85 Likes

I did earn it, by clicking the “Play” button and playing the game as it was designed by the developers.

Gonna be a great time.

30 Likes

This and the warp mount don’t sit right with me. If they were one-offs, sure - I could ignore it. Otherwise, don’t like it.

11 Likes

Nah it makes total sense. People will gladly pay for the boost to skip the terrible leveling grind of classic. They’re going to make so much money lol

25 Likes

If I have said it once, I have said it a thousand times.

Stop thinking like a player and start thinking like a business.

7 Likes

I agree. I started in BC and have some major nostalgia going on so I am excited. On the other hand, I would rather watch paint dry than play Classic Vanilla.

14 Likes

It makes sense for Blizzard making money, yes.

1 Like

Sadly, it is all some people have.

2 Likes

Did someone miss naptime?

9 Likes

Yeah you’re not wrong lol.

1 Like

I mostly agree, but I also think it’s not nearly as awful as players make it out to be. I’m opposed to it on principle , but I don’t think it really hurts the game any tangible way.

6 Likes

I agree, they shouldn’t do it.
That way BC will fail much faster and blizz could stop humoring pointless nostalgia trips.

5 Likes

Such big brain good argument wow.

cant use on what i want (Draenei mage) so i’ll probably just keep my two toons in classic (priest 60 and druid 59 ) and boost a druid to avoid having to pay to have one on both. :man_shrugging:

1 Like

The argument has already been won. The boosts are coming and you have to live with it.

No reason to waste time arguing about it.

6 Likes

Sorry this call is about your vehicles factory warranty sir.

8 Likes

I am going to buy 1 of each class if they do this because I work cause i’m not lazy. (cwutididtherdood).
P.S Dear Biden plz open schoolz the kids are getting all antsey in the pantsey.

5 Likes

It’s simply to get more people to play. Many people didn’t play classic, and some of those might want to play TBC but don’t want to level. That said, the people using the boost. I don’t expect them to last very long, if they can’t even level from 1-60 I highly suspect they’ll squeeze when they remember how much work some of TBC was.

2 Likes

The plan from the start was to profit on classic wow and later releases. It was written on the wall.

2 Likes