Level 58 boost in Classic is absolutely and demonstrably WRONG

You’ve said it was “stupid and wrong” - so present the facts that show this is both stupid and wrong.

That’s so sad :disappointed_relieved: playing a belf in tbc was really the primary reason I was going to give it a go again. Its why I never played the classic when it came out since there wasn’t any belfs.

Edit: I hope that’s the case. I wasn’t really all that thrilled about leveling in classic just to get to tbc.

Once you level after tbc releases the classic leveling is much faster

Anything else I should know?

“If you plan on playing a blood elf of draenei, you’re going to be able to start leveling that character beforeBurning Crusade Classic launches. Back in the day, players wanting to make the switch had to wait until the expansion was already out, putting them way behind their guildmates. It sucked. This time around, though, Blizzard will build up to the launch with a special pre-expansion event which will let players start blood elf paladins and draenei shamans early, so they can get them up to level 60 before the Dark Portal opens.“
Copypasta from this article

1 Like

I hope so. I mean I’m not really planning on running raids or anything. Just messing around and exploring and having fun. Maybe even do netherwing dailies again.

There’s a difference between abrasive and abusive. Calling people fat, lazy or any of the like are actual attacks to the character of the person responding.
Watching your reaction I suspect this thread will get shutdown and you just might get a forum vacation.

In regards to the topic, if they offer the boost the decision is up to the player, not you. It’s their money, their investment.
You have zero say in the matter.

Never say never, look at the tbc classic forum, there’s a pretty big thread requesting it.

The “Classic” experience ==> level boost now GOGOGOGO.

gg blizz

gg

1 Like

Classic forums are this way ------------------------> https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/c/wow-classic/the-burning-crusade-classic-discussion/254

You do realize it’s already on beta?

It makes no sense anyways, it’s a further break from the original classic to tbc experience than anything.
It wasn’t originally a fresh start, why on earth would they do it now.
Everything was carried from vanilla originally.

Vanilla was fun in 2004/2005.
Now, not so much.

Classic is nothing like it actually was.

1 Like

Easier for bots

1 Like

I’ll be getting one.
I forgot how much I hated leveling in Classic and how much better TBC was.
So thanks for the boost option - I’ll give ya some more $$ soon Blizz!!

It’s so much easier without people on dial up! :rofl: Or just the sheer advancements in PC tech alone.

Currently earning it right now

However, I’m also aware enough to realize Blizzard will not throw out the opportunity to make millions for the sake of “Muh experience!!1!1”

And 3 months after launch when everyone is max level, no one will care how you got there

They released new servers for an increased populations. However it did nothing to existing carry over servers. So yea, that doesn’t matter

They have also combined servers over the years, also makes no difference

Nothing is stopping you from starting over fresh on a new server, nothing.

1 Like

It’s just a game my man

You act like this will be the real TBC. it isn’t. There are already guides out the wazoo how to level and things you should be farming and doing now to maximize your TBC experience.

Let’s also not forget that, just like Classic WoW, they are starting at a way later patch and of course wouldn’t even dream of releasing the game in the broken and buggy state as when they actually released (which, imo, had it’s own charm).

Despite saying I wasn’t going to, I dabbled in classic having also played Vanilla (though I was never one who had rose colored glasses…I remember it for the bad as well as the very subjective “good”) and honestly I’m a lot more different as a person and player now. Even if I have time, I’m not willing to waste it on very slow and tedious grinds. I already lived through the BC era and was a part of a hardcore server first aspiring guild and honestly the fun moments can not be recreated. I’d already go into the expansion knowing everything and, just like classic, getting frustrated by the obnoxious quests and fighting everyone else for tags and content that wasn’t hard or challenging even back then and made even easier now because it isn’t fresh and new.

So just like classic WoW <> vanilla WoW, so too will classic BC <> “real” BC. As such, I see no problem with Blizzard giving people boosts. If anything it is a smart move because leveling sucks in those 2 games as is (more tolerable in BC admittedly) and classic, from my understanding, already royally suffers from a massive dropoff in participation once the newness wears off.

I want WoD Classic!

:eyes: