Level 58 boost in Classic is absolutely and demonstrably WRONG

i feel like this has to be bait. there’s no way someone can be this tilted about a boost to 58

Yeah, I don’t think he is even in the top 3 Gens. A Frost Mage Troll making transparently weak snipes?

Not living up to the troll name, he needs more life experience for a proper trolling thread.
:fishing_pole_and_fish:

I already did earn it. When it came out the first time.

I don’t pay Blizzard for a skip, because I would thoroughly enjoy playing my classic toon to 58 the old fashioned way (just like I did the first time).

But if I did pay Blizzard, it wouldn’t be to “level skip”. Rather, it would be to “rewind” back to the state that my character was at level 58.

You know, the very same character I’m posting on. I had this toon. It was once 58. (And I don’t mean in Shadowlands.) So yea, I’ve ‘earned it’.

I wish I could believe that. Unfortunately I can fully see there is someone this shallow and pathetic.

Isn’t classic super p2w with how much of the gold is bought from botting?

Like constant gdkp runs n stuff?

Not really much earning going on lol

Maybe the boosts cut into his revenue stream.

Nah I think I might take the boost.

I started back in the last year of tbc on my old account. It was fun then, its not fun now.

If I take the boost for an belf arcane mage I plan on messing around on then so be it. Its my decision and no random nobody online or in game is going to dictate how I spec, play my toons or what I do with my toons.

Until you start paying for my subscription you can keep your moronic mouth shut.

Cuts into selling leveling carries

Yeah, exactly.

Nothing like Classic players coming to tell us we’re wrong for enjoying how we play

Isn’t that what ppl do pay mages to carry level them?

1 Like

according to the mad season video you cant use a boost on a Drenai or Belf. :frowning:

Did you get lost on your way to the TBC Classic forum? We really don’t care here in Retail Land.

No, I don’t think I will.

I want to play TBC, and not the piece of crap that is Classic WoW.

1 Like

Sorry but they are not making fresh servers. Carry over from classic.

1 Like

It’s more $$$ for Blizzard. It’s not going away.

What??? Why… :frowning:

no clue
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFfdUJk_CIE time stamp 5:20

Yea, you can’t. They did say that at blizzcon
Didn’t they say something like they would prerelease them before the dark portal opens giving ppl time to draenei and blood elves before hand.

Go post this drivel in the forums set aside for drooling cretins like you.