Level 58 boost in Classic is absolutely and demonstrably WRONG

didnt boosts become a thing in WoD?

if so its kinda weird to have them in BC.

im just going off the wiki about boosts tho, maybe its wrong.

If we’re being accurate, Late MoP. So basically near the transition into WoD

I did the work back in 2006

I don’t feel the need to do it again

3 Likes

If you want to use addons from 15 years ago and google cached versions of Thottbot you’re welcome, but I think most people are happy to use new developments to play BC Classic.

1 Like

Lol nah i play to do endgame content, not to level. Levelling should be optional content

1 Like

The best compromise I have seen is the clean slate server method. Servers that are entirely fresh, with no transfers allowed from classic and no boosts for at least a certain period of time. Of course not every server would be like this, but I think it would be a great thing to add as there is a lot of desire for it. See this thread.

1 Like

If you think you are smart and cool and have any kind of point here, you’re just naive.

Fat?

Where did you get that from?

You’re the one upset about what’s being done to the game… perhaps it is you that the game is not for.

1 Like

Okay OP, you need to stop being so abrasive.

This is a public forum, anyone is able to comment and you’re going to have people with different opinions. If you continue to insult people who disagree with you, you’re not going to win people over. You will however get a forum vacation.

4 Likes

He does . Original TBC was before the Activision Blizzard merger .

New ownership new rules . If you don’t like it you could always go to another game .

Sorry, i meant obese.

I can be as abrasive as i want. You arent my daddy and you arent my boss. if you dont like it then hit the “back” button. Stop being so sensitive.

I hate how dense forum goers are, this to me looks to be a parody of how some classic players act. While some almost reach this level of immaturity, even they aren’t this bad. Just a pretty bad troll attempt.

Actually, you can be as abrasive is Blizzard allows you to be which, hint, is far less than what you are doing.

1 Like

Well, then enjoy your forum vacation. Don’t say you weren’t warned.

3 Likes

Is this when we start the your mama jokes?

1 Like

Imagine getting this upset over what other people are doing with their lives.

2 Likes

I’ve leveled through vanilla 20+ times before TBC was released the first time. Guess what. Maybe I don’t feel like doing it again for classic.

1 Like

Ok GenX’er

1 Like