Level 2 can’t come soon enough

5 Likes

I want to make the joke that its so they can sell you 25 likes for $4.99, but that feels a little like kicking someone while they’re down.

13 Likes

Thank you. I thought it would be simply displayed on my profile page somewhere. What a convoluted way to see something we’re all going to be wondering about. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Replying to self because I can like after reaching my daily allotment of likes but it doesn’t take. It looks like it does, but when I reload the page, the post I like still doesn’t have a little blue filled in heart. sad panda I want to like all the posts I like!

4 Likes

I agree. I would prefer they show Trust Level on our profile page. I’m not sure why they don’t.

5 Likes

I can like again in 7 hours.

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s just an oversight and will be added in soon. It just makes more sense if we can easily track our forum progress.

3 Likes

Wondering if I can even post on a frozen account. I can like posts, for some reason so here goes nothing.

Edit: Watch out world, I can post without a sub.

3 Likes

Damn. I’m out of likes already! Booooo!

5 Likes

I hope so too.

5 Likes

Xoja you know I like you!

Oh you mean those likes. Well yes I agree. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m excited for the day when someone bashes another’s trust level. Will it become the new “post on your main” level of dismissal? Time will tell

9 Likes

Stop limiting our fun, if we like something, let us enjoy it!!

7 Likes

:yum:

It’s gonna be a rough 2 weeks!

4 Likes

I want to like this…but I can’t.

3 Likes

Ten characters required to post. Ten characters in the word characters. Conclusion. Illuminati. tinfoil hat

Illuminati also ten characters.

4 Likes

“Earning” forum privileges on a forum that you need to have an active subscription for is nonsensical.

I can understand it for their F2P titles, it’ll help reduce spam, but we’ve never had that problem over here.

12 Likes

It seems like such an odd thing to limit. And I can’t really think of a reason why that’s the case. Is there some form of hidden underworld where likes are a form of currency? And should we find it with an abundance of likes, we’ll be able to take over the world?

5 Likes

Didn’t even think about it that way but it’s pretty accurate.

Sort of resembles some of the features and content in WoW too in that respect, a game that we pay every month to play. They are big on pacing us along lol

6 Likes

I need likes :frowning:

9 Likes