Level 2 can’t come soon enough

I want level 2!! I have things I want to show you people, many things.

7 Likes

Wait, what’s the post limit? That seems kinda silly. If someone is spamming they should get a short suspension after a warning or something, but just posting a lot is a different story and shouldn’t have automated restrictions, I don’t think. Is it 50 just like the like limit?

5 Likes

Even the forums have time gating and rep grind now.
Like Azerite AP grinding, not interested at all.
But if it’s your thing, have at it!
:trophy:

7 Likes

truth be told, it looks easy to get to level 2 and 3. the hardest thing will be not getting spam flagged. you can get alot of views, posts and likes in 15/50 days

8 Likes

Fifteen days and you’re in. Only Blizzard would time-gate “likes”. Not even the ever-feeble FB does that… sheesh smh

PS I would have “liked” your post but I’m out too.

8 Likes

So what you’re saying is I should aim for MVP. :wink:

7 Likes

Do you see this empty field? It is barren of all the likes I can give for the rest of the day.

Everyone else is :poop: out of luck.

7 Likes

I have ran out on three different characters. :vulcan_salute:

7 Likes

this is honestly stupid.

why can’t I like as many things as I want? do they expect me to start hating things after I’ve hit the 50 like cap?

9 Likes

Even if I can’t send a digital like, I can emotionally like the thread’s premise :slight_smile:

8 Likes

I emotionally like all of you.

I’ll make sure to give away all my likes each day before logging out. :smiley:

7 Likes

They changed it.

My profile says 1 day visited. The gate is visiting 15 days, especially since your alts can like your other alts posts, currently. Note to the unpopular, log alts and like yourself for for the simple 20 for lvl 3.

8 Likes

A like for you

5 Likes

I hadn’t realized you can run out of likes.

Then again, maybe they are setting you up to purchase like bundles, emoji bundles and post bundles.

Get 50 likes, only $0.99!

Serious though. I have 2 likes. It’ll be years before I reach any other rank. It is what it is though!

13 Likes

Do you have 260 posts in two days???

4 Likes

Calm down, Satan

3 Likes

I’m already tired of grinding Forum Power.

Why can’t we have tokens and vendors back so I can pick the level 2 perks I want?

3 Likes

That’s it? Kinda weird to… you know… limit the amount of “likes” you can recieve.

6 Likes

I probably never would have run out of likes without someone telling me there was a limit, as I just don’t tend to give likes out much at all. Now that I know there is a limit I’m kinda just throwing them around so I can see the forum tell me I’ve gone and done too much!

6 Likes

Ah, uhmm… and could you still run out of likes with level 2?

7 Likes