Level 2 can’t come soon enough

Being out of likes sucks.

139 Likes

Woah I briefly read about the new forum systems, but must have missed you can run out of likes!

Here have a like my friend you taught me something.

42 Likes

Being out of replies sucks more.

I’ve been demoted to an alt since I used up all of my likes, replies, and posts.

Not to mention the reset time appears to be broken for them, too.

25 Likes

Looks like the limit is 50 likes per 24 hours.

23 Likes

Being limited to making 3 topics a day sucks.

16 Likes

Well that’s not unreasonable I suppose, just a little odd such a thing would have a throttle.

18 Likes

I like a lot of things so I already ran out of likes lol.

I wonder why they limit them.

27 Likes

There is no acceptable reason to limit likes of all things.

38 Likes

FUN DETECTED!! Lol jk

25 Likes

“You’ve reached the maximum number of likes. Please wait 16 hours before trying again.”

I liked the op anyway. :stuck_out_tongue:

17 Likes

Weird. I don’t get how that works, or why I’m already tier 2. I haven’t posted too much on these new forums or done any of those like my post things.

11 Likes

Comes in a fortnight but we don’t know how many extra likes we will be allotted.

10 Likes

They want to bring the mobile game experience to the forums. Like waiting for your building to craft. Don’t you want the mobile game experience?

15 Likes

I’m finding joy in showering people with likes who are all out of likes :wink:

16 Likes

Level 2 will come in 13 days. Assuming you keep as active all 13 as you have been so far.

12 Likes

They made BfA so much about rep grinding that now we have to grind rep for the forums too. Smh

30 Likes

You’re only at Trust Level 1. It takes 2 weeks to get to Trust Level 2 unless you’re a Blizzard employee or MVP.

7 Likes

Think you may be onto something here. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I am still a little confused over the new forums. How do you check what level you are?

9 Likes

When do I unlock the incredibly basic and universal forum feature of being able to post the url of another website?

jk, it doesn’t matter because my sub runs out in 25 hours.

8 Likes