Level 2 can’t come soon enough

They made BfA so much about rep grinding that now we have to grind rep for the forums too. Smh

30 Likes

You’re only at Trust Level 1. It takes 2 weeks to get to Trust Level 2 unless you’re a Blizzard employee or MVP.

7 Likes

Think you may be onto something here. :open_mouth:

6 Likes

I am still a little confused over the new forums. How do you check what level you are?

9 Likes

When do I unlock the incredibly basic and universal forum feature of being able to post the url of another website?

jk, it doesn’t matter because my sub runs out in 25 hours.

8 Likes
5 Likes

I want to make the joke that its so they can sell you 25 likes for $4.99, but that feels a little like kicking someone while they’re down.

13 Likes

Thank you. I thought it would be simply displayed on my profile page somewhere. What a convoluted way to see something we’re all going to be wondering about. Thanks again!

3 Likes

Replying to self because I can like after reaching my daily allotment of likes but it doesn’t take. It looks like it does, but when I reload the page, the post I like still doesn’t have a little blue filled in heart. sad panda I want to like all the posts I like!

4 Likes

I agree. I would prefer they show Trust Level on our profile page. I’m not sure why they don’t.

5 Likes

I can like again in 7 hours.

3 Likes

Hopefully it’s just an oversight and will be added in soon. It just makes more sense if we can easily track our forum progress.

3 Likes

Wondering if I can even post on a frozen account. I can like posts, for some reason so here goes nothing.

Edit: Watch out world, I can post without a sub.

3 Likes

Damn. I’m out of likes already! Booooo!

5 Likes

I hope so too.

5 Likes

Xoja you know I like you!

Oh you mean those likes. Well yes I agree. :stuck_out_tongue:

4 Likes

I’m excited for the day when someone bashes another’s trust level. Will it become the new “post on your main” level of dismissal? Time will tell

9 Likes

Stop limiting our fun, if we like something, let us enjoy it!!

7 Likes

:yum:

It’s gonna be a rough 2 weeks!

4 Likes

I want to like this…but I can’t.

3 Likes