Lets Revisit Why There is a Black Lotus Problem

Again, you should look up the definition of argument.

a whole 2 years! that’s less than the dev cycle of one major game. amazing.

1 Like

also, if you’re really wanting to recreate the vanilla experience, you should be mad that Black Lotus wasn’t Soulbound until the release of Zul Gurub. I’m sure that would have helped the supply/demand problem.

`https://wowwiki.fandom.com/wiki/Patch_1.7.0

• Black Lotus is no longer soulbound.
2 Likes

Nah, and if you want to bring up logs, yours are awful.

Anyhow, you have offered nothing but strawman fallacies, which is why all of your arguments are invalid.

I have actually shown proof that this happened on private servers - like this entire culture de-evolution of “wah, we can’t have Lotus” and the game panned out just fine.

Again, look up the definition of argument - then scroll to the top of this page where it says WoW Classic General Discussion.

Don’t get pissy when people don’t flock to your point of view and offer counterpoints.

3 Likes

Herbs were removed from spawning in Av in patch 1.12 (and it was one of the more positively received changes ever btw.)

So no, it wouldn’t.

#nochanges

2 Likes

I haven’t been pissy, you just refuse to accept logic or the fact that you have lost the argument because you have offered nothing but strawmen.

I have plenty of lotus, another fact that shows you are misguided and just trolling, or arguing because you’d rather see the game suffer than be better or in it’s actual state.

You are truly the worst of us.

What you label as strawman I just label as looking at the big picture.

You continuously hop from one topic to another to try and prove your knowledge - when it’s severely lacking in terms of looking at the big picture.

First it was Lotus, then it was herbs, then it was Wintersbite, then it was wanting an accurate Vanilla experience, then it was wanting to change from something that’s not Vanilla, then it was R14 gear.

You said yourself you want an accurate Vanilla experience - then claim to have plenty of Lotus stockpiled. You say farming Lotus in AV was one of the top 3 reasons you came to play Classic, but you’re still playing. Nobody was stacking world buffs for BWL pre AQ40 in Vanilla but Elitist Jerks.

You stack world buffs and full consume for raids, your interests here aren’t genuine.

I started out saying that nobody needs these consumes right now, and you continuously lead the topic astray trying to clutch to your original point when met with counterpoints - then finally caved with the old “strawman fallacy”.

People like you don’t actually want what’s good for the game, you came here to argue in circles and wear someone down while staunchly holding onto your point.

Again, this happened on pservers. Nobody needs Lotus right now. Blizzard should wait until after AQ40 to see how things play out before deciding to address it.

1 Like

It was not at all positively received, I lived it.

#nochanges would entail that they would be removed the patch before we went on to TBC.

As far as I know, the reasoning behind launching at patch-level 1.12 had to do with how game data was stored initially.

“there were issues with how the developers used to handle updates to the database data. Unlike the source code, for which Blizzard had archives for multiple branches of the game that could be worked on and developed as separate pieces, early database data was overwritten with each commensurate update. Thankfully, that problem was fixed very quickly after launch, and when we looked, we found data going back to version 1.12”

1 Like

My argument is for herbs in AV, Wintersbite spawned there en mass.

Everything you just wrote in your last response is a clear strawman fallacy, which goes on to show that you don’t even know what that is, and clearly you have demonstrated having less than a college education. Likely a teenager trolling on the internet with nothing to offer except vitriol and misguided opinions.

Move on, you lost tenfold.

What is there to “lose”? Now you’re devolving into assuming who I am in real life. Keep on back peddling.

Again, the reason that AV does not have Black Lotus is because AV did not have Black Lotus in patch 1.12.

Yes, content was gated to follow a release cycle, but all content was released with the balancing and tuning they had during patch 1.12. This is, quite literally, an actual instance of No Changes.

1 Like

I’m not back peddling at all, i’m moving forward, reiterating that you don’t know what you are talking about, have offered nothing to the conversation except things that have nothing to do with it, and if I were you, I’d be ashamed of getting owned so horribly on a public forum.

bro you just posted cringe !

Imagine being ashamed of getting owned over a forum that literally states it’s for Discussion.

Have a good day man, maybe hand out some of that Lotus you have stock piled to your casters so they can parse.

Then by your statements, I should have been able to buy rank 14 weapons with 2 days of work in phase 2-3?

This was a gross oversight, and it’s negatively effecting the playerbase. If you are arguing against it, then you want the game to be worse. No other way to cut it.

1 Like

Now THAT’S a strawman. :wink:

1 Like

You still have no idea what it means. You are just a troll, a bad one at that.

Is there something I’m missing about attaining 60000 hp?