Lets redo the male night elf model

Please. the ice cream cone shape model has to go. They look nothing like the drawings. By far the most unappealing HD remodel. Especially when we have Illidan and Malfurion to look at. I remember being excited at their new models. Watching back the curse of the worgen comic band so many artworks from fans. They are supposed to look scary. Please consider taking the time to make them look like they should. All of their attack animations suck as well. If I where to pitch who gets a model change next it would be them first and foremost. As someone who plays both factions (mainly horde). I’d like options on the other side too.

check artwork/NqKYN at Artstation. This is what a male night elf should look like 100%

32 Likes

And their snarly wrinkly faces, and their shaved eyebrows, and their gender locked eyes ;-;

12 Likes

No, the blood elves need more tweaks again first.

1 Like

This is a night elf male thread:)

I agree, they could easily do a better rework on their models

12 Likes

WOW those are some awesome images, Would be nice to Kaldorei look like that in game.

1 Like

I’ll be honest here.

They seem to have a bit of a hunch, that wasn’t there in classic.

Wow, look at that freaking beard. I’d race change in a heart beat.

19 Likes

Did you see some of the female images way detailed.

How do you post images like that?

Every time i tried it comes with “you cant post that”

Trust level permission you have to earn.

1 Like

I agree their models definitely need updates. First off their tusks are completely missing. A pretty blatant oversight IMO. Not only they but they accidentally gave 5 fingers on each hand instead of just 3. If that wasn’t bad enough they made the EXACT SAME MISTAKE with the feet! They were so embarrassed by it that they actually made them where shoes just so not as many people would see. Talk about shoddy workmanship.

3 Likes

I say lets redo the Blood Elf male model

At the very least they need better textures. Their chests are just purple blobs with no shading or definition. Put a shirtless male Nelf next to a shirtless male Zandalari that uses the same base model and they look like they are from different games. The Zanda has a massive amount of detail texturing and the Nelf, like I said just looks like a purple blob.

13 Likes

Trust Level 3 Requirements

• Visited at least 50% of last 100 days

• Replied to at least 10 different topics

• Must have viewed 500 topics

• Must have read 20,000 posts

• Received 20 likes, and given 30 likes

Awful, I know.

9 Likes

So after doing a (really annoying) resource on trust level im apparently sitting at level 2, so i got no clue of what im actually missing from there

• Visited at least 50% of last 100 days
  • Replied to at least 10 different topics
  • Must have viewed 500 topics
  • Must have read 20,000 posts
  • Received 20 likes, and given 30 likes

From all that i might be missing the Viewed 500 topics and read 20K posts

EDIT: yeah just checked im missing the 20k posts one

It’s prolly the days visited. You have to be here 50 day in the last 100. Basically you have to be here just about every day. You only have 52 days and with the number of posts you have read etc I’m guessing that has been over more than a 100 days.

Edit. If it’s the 20k posts read, just hit up a couple megathreads and scroll through them. That should take care of it.

I was thinking about making this thread a second ago. I would love to play as a male Night Elf but they just do NOT fulfill their fantasy. They don’t look athletic or proud, they have weird oblong pecs that you know are scuffed but no one thought it was important enough to fix, they have one face that isn’t old, if you don’t want a beard you can’t have eyebrows, and all the beard options they have are dumb looking and too short.

8 Likes

??

Something i always wondered is that Night Elves (the male ones) are usually draw considerably more muscular and thicker than the Ingame version

https://gamepedia.cursecdn.com/wowpedia/thumb/b/be/Night_Elf_NPC_concept.jpg/800px-Night_Elf_NPC_concept.jpg

4 Likes