Lets redo the male night elf model

That already happened tho…

So i just finished the 20k views just now (that high elf megathread was finally useful :v)

I guess i have to wait for the 100 day mark now?

Im sure i have everything else

Lets redo the female Night Elf model, make her look more like her classic version, which was 20 years younger, and had a better figure, despite the sharp angles of the low polygon version.

3 Likes

These Night Elves look much better! I still want to know why they were given a hunch in the model updates.

3 Likes

Male night elves and humans are so godamn goofy looking it makes my troll feel suave by comparison.

5 Likes

Yes please. We’ve looked like addicts of a certain substance that I can’t mention on the forums for our entire existence, yet everyone else got to look prettier. /beg

why ? are they too un-pretty now?

The only issue I have with male Nelfs is the neck that sticks straight out. It looks broken.

What really needs fixed are Nightborne. They need to, ya know, look like Nightborne.

1 Like

It’s adorable that you think Blizzard would spend any time or effort on night elves.

5 Likes

I’d like to roll a Bloodelf but there seems to be no males for them.

4 Likes

Oh I see what your problem is and there is a term for it, I’m going to avoid using since it is this forum…

1 Like

Redo the females while we’re at it and fix them to actually be faithful to the original too please. No freckles = no interest.

1 Like

Compared to the love shown to many races this does make me feel pretty bad.

2 Likes

I just want a hand reduction. Nothing serious - can we slip that in during the melting of the ice cream shape of our male counterparts??

:raised_hand::broken_heart: :raised_back_of_hand:

4 Likes

Unfortunately Blizzard has always stated they want to remain as ‘true’ to the original models as possible, most notably keeping the main silhouette as exact as the old model as they can.

Personally I find it ridiculous, because the main reason some of those old models look so awful is precisely because they were so limited with technology - not so much what they had available, but more the average power of home computers in 2004.

I agree the male night elf is one, if not the, worst. It looks so bad, and it’s clearly made with the said limitations in mind with the ‘blobbiness’ of the entire figure. It ain’t the nice kind of cartoon blobbiness either, or as Blizzard called it ‘wonkification’.

2 Likes

Nelf Males are one of the worst redesigns, yeah. Remember how they ran when the rework first went live? Abominations.

5 Likes

*boing boing boing boing boing *

It was the same for females was it not?

Not sure. I just remember making one after the redo to see what the fuss was about then going “oh god WTF is this,” logging out, and deleting it haha.

Blizz, do this nao!

Yeah, I always thought it was extremely weird how they had tree trunks for arms and the waist of someone dying of hunger in the desert at the same time. A new model change more akin to Illidan would be a marked improvement.

5 Likes