Let's make WoW the easiest game possibe!

pvp must be real hard with that 48% win rate sure

1 Like

Mythic raid gear from world quests al la your average ralph post. Or mission tables you pick.

All toons start at cap with an ilvl appropriate to jump right into mythic plus and lfr.

Pvp finally deleted.

Lol at everyone complaining this is too easy now. I seriously don’t think you enjoyed the challenge but rather enjoyed pointing out to people you thought it was easy.

2 Likes

Tooltips should be read to me when I gain my abilities. Tutorials should be made showing what the abilities do!

Mentally challenged? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Was is a knock off of the original mmorpgs that were before it just better graphics & easier gameplay lighter mechanics. imho. They still to this day rip off ideas from other game and make a wow version of it.

How do you know if PvE is hard when you haven’t even completed a single mythic dungeon, let alone a high key M+ or heroic raid?

Not bad. OP. You are likely trolling but here is one for you that I’m sure you might like:

I always thought rewards should be affiliated with time logged. Yes this rewards roleplayers who aren’t grinding Mythics all day. Just tie in the loot tables and bump odds for when people DO get around to a raid.

Assign player loot drops to class/spec and add a currency where you can go change the stats on the item – or use crafters to do the same.

How am I suppose to complete those by being time-gated!?!?! That’s the point of this thread, make it easier for me to do stuff!

And I have done a mythic 0 tyvm! I died due to my gear not being good enough!

Should be read to you? Are you not just bad but illiterate aswell?

I agree. I think wow should be tuned down to about “story mode” levels of difficulty, please.

Nerf mythic+ and rated PvP so OP can get past 1400 or do more than a +5! Hard content is out there if you want it, IDK if you’re there yet OP :slight_smile:

Not trolling. Dreaming!

We have discussed the idea of gear rewards for logging in, and I think that is brilliant! Didn’t even think about RP’ers! No one ever does, silentmajority.

1 Like

That actually sounds kind of nice OP! I’d love it if I got an item with the perfect secondaries for me.

Should be read to you? Are you not just bad but illiterate aswell?

Do not make fun of people who can’t read, ableist! I’m busy, I can’t look at my screen all day! I still want to be informed.

raiding is lame, remove pve content and get all the snowflakes out of here

1 Like

I agree with the not max level character. Make the game easier for all, not just me, tho. Also, make all characters max level so everyone’s opinion is taken seriously!

I got marked as trolling, but I am just trying to help! Why is everyone so mean! They’re going to silence me for trying to help everyone? For saying the same things as everyone else? T_T

Yes, forum avatars are ALWAYS up to date! Welcome to the forums!

!!! it’s too hard to update your forum avatar to your main! Great suggestion! When criticizing others, it should AUTOMATICALLY swap to your main. That saves us the hassle and everyone gets to criticize you as well. Nice addition not max level character.

Im level 60, look at my armory, not my problem certain characters aren’t displaying their proper level lol. Stop trolling, go get some gear and the game will be “easier” like you asked.