Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

The zandalarie he raised werent dks. Dark iron stayed in their mountains recovering from their history with ragnaros. Kul tirans went home after admiral proudmore died. So no none of them were dks.

Source on this one? Or is it “dude trust me” and some rumors?

1 Like

How do you know? How do you know none were raised as dk’s? Why wouldn’t they? Why would reg trolls be turned into dk’s but the superior Zandalari would not? Makes 0 sense.

How do you know no Dark Irons were turned? I can promise you not every dark iron stayed in that mountain.

Not all Kul’tirans went home either.

Pandas would be the most rare. Pandaria was cloaked and the turtle island like you said wandered. If arthas raised any, they didnt survive the trials.

It’s the partially datamined from the files as a potential allied race. Darkfallen. Night elves and Blood Elf undead.

Why compromise, lets (Void Elves) take it all! All the hair, colors, Silvermoon, everything!

1 Like

Because i spent years studying dk lore. Arthas is why i main dks. Gen 3 dks are my absolute favorite. Mixture of magic and arms.

1 Like

Well Gravewalker Gie exists, like I said they would be from the wandering Isles, but their numbers would probably be in the single digits.

So it sounds like Blood Elves get their Void Elf counter parts and now there’s equal representation on each team. If true, of course.

Cool, then the Elves can take a back seat for a few years.

1 Like

Arthas would have raised all the races I mentioned. Just cause it wasn’t prominent doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. Like I said, of all of them he’d definitely raise Zandalari as they are a powerful race.

Zandalarie may be powerful but he didn’t raise them. Zandalarie after vanilla left. The rest were on zandalar.

Still at least want the hair and EE toggle. Blood elves are getting their most requested options, so it’s only fair. Like, they didn’t get a compromise either. Just straight up darkfallen. What they wanted. Let us be happy too.

Belves haven’t gotten squat in years. Our city guards barely got a slight update and that was in the middle of bfa.

Again we don’t know that. There’s no Arthas here saying he never raised any of those races.

We do know that if you study the dk lore. Not all raised beings survived the trails.

You just got 2 sets of heritage armor and weapons. Haven’t gotten squat… you got customization during shadowlands launch, got the heritage and weapons. About to get darkfallen. Squat huh?

No other race gets special attention, why should the Helves?

EE is a racial that should remain part of the race. You said it yourself, it was only visual customizations you cared about, given how much you focused on Tauren options.

As for the hair, Velves deserve more hair options before Helves get anymore. Let’s start there and maybe Helves can get some later.

4 Likes

I am just asking for copy paste. No dev time required. No reason to not throw it in. Ours is easy. DOesn’t require being made from scratch. The EE visual is also easy to remove. Literally just a code change to have it not proc the effect. Takes a few seconds.

We have one set of heritage. Barely new facial and hair and that took over 17 years. So yes we haven’t gotten squat.

While you helvers pretty much took a lot of our visuals.

If you don’t like entropic than play blood elf.

1 Like

I thought you got that new bloodnight armor set? Plus new weapons, and it all comes wrapped up in a new quest chain with you defending ghostlands and Silvermoon from San’layn.