Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

That may be coming in .5 but again it still took over 17 years to get anything.

The new mog also isnt a heritage set. Its a pally set

You got options in shadowlands… it’s not nothing. Like shadowlands launch. Sure, it wasn’t beard and tattoos, but it was something. And again, you’re about to get darkfallen stuff. Which is huge.

It’s still heritage. It’s bloodnight armor. Only blood elves. Blood elf heritage for paladins. Only blood elf pallies get it

No. There are no compromises to make. You are done.

7 Likes

There’s no satisfaction until they just have Belves on the blue team, let’s be real here.

In any case, this was a good time waster while I waited for dinner to finish cooking, but I’m done with the Helfers for a while. There truly is no middle ground, no compromise, no enough. It’s just a discussion with a brick wall, but an entertaining one all the same.

2 Likes

What Darkfallen stuff?

Ooo dark fallen big freaking whoop. Again it still took over 17 years.

While these last customization additions were given to velfs like candy.

That’s basically high elves. So yeah. That’s what we’ve been asking for. I don’t see how it surprises you.

We got copy pasted stuff that required 0 dev time. Skin color is legit switch flip. Hair color… flip switch. We got nothing brand new.

Yeah im done here too. Theres no conversation to be had.

1 Like

Undead Blood Elves and Night Elves. The leaked allied race. They both go by Darkfallen.

hahaha that you think Blizzard is going to compromise with a few role players is rich. We’re part of the void, that was the compromise. High elves, but voidy.

2 Likes

Show me this leak bud

Find it yourself. Look up Darkfallen allied race. It’s all over the place.

Few, huh? That why we got stuff and you void elves didn’t? We aren’t few. High Elves are the number 1 most requested race in the game. Void elf playerbase is like a grain of sand compared to high elf players. Blizzard knows the demand, they know what people want, and it’s not garbage void stuff. Most void elf players immediately jumped ship and went for high elf options when they were released. Void Elves were just the compromise to the real race. That’s all you’ll ever be. The big fat disappointment that is getting course corrected.

That’s not what I’m hearing from alot of other people posting here. Helfers who said they’re happy.
Speak for yourself, don’t try to speak for others and make it seem like you speak for all.

1 Like

And others wonder why the helfers are so hated it is because of threads like this that are always no give just take Blizzard never should have caved to your whining and tantrums now you helfers are all acting like spoiled brats.

When does it stop?

When they delete all other elfs for your stupid high elfs ya give a mouse a cookie then they want the whole dang world.

Give helfers something and they don’t say thank you oh no they keep whining next you will want Silvermoon or even the Void Elf starting area turned into some lame high elf garbage.

I am a Void Elf will never become a fake elf even if I did I would say thank you to Blizzard and not demand more saying it is a compromise.

9 Likes

The people posting here aren’t even high elf fans. You can just look at the forums as a whole to see all the requests for high elves to see just how big the demand is.

No, no, no, you claim that there’s a leak, you have to provide the evidence.

2 Likes

interesting use of the word “compromise”

5 Likes

Legit just type darkfallen allied race into google. It can provide you with way more than I ever could.

But if you must know, there was a post that got legit everything right about the next expansion, down to the smallest details that no one could guess. They had drackthyr on there, a made up word way ahead of their reveal. And they had the class they were tied too, evokers. And on that leak they had a new allied race as well. Now, come with 9.2.5 datamining. We see Darkfallen/dark ranger quest chains appearing. People just put 2 and 2 together.

1 Like

Yes so spoiled to want new hairstyles when a bunch of the other Allied Races got them a few patches back…even more spoiled to ask for reused assets instead of brand new hairstyle models like the other ARs got…so spoiled!

You guys need to touch some grass and breathe and realize that asking for customization options in an MMORPG is not that deep

1 Like