Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

So they are just addressing thin air whenever they talk directly to my character? Baffling. I- what LOL :rofl:

I guess all the times the npcs addressed me by my name they were talking to thin air.

1 Like

It’s just common sense. There are thousands of players that are put into those cinematics. So let’s take that cinematic, and put it down as a lore event. Which player is it going to be? It has to be a singular person. It can’t be everyone. Like, if you’re showing this to a random outside source person who has never seen any of this and you’re showing him lore events. How do you go about that? Who is the person that was there? of the thousands of people that were there?

I was there I took a selfie on his corpse, I have proof.

1 Like

You speak of common sense lol oh the irony.

The adventures are the player characters. We took down arthas and its written in lore we did. For legion we all were the leaders in our respective class halls but the story was more nuanced for lore purposes. Thats why lorewise theres one deathlord, one highlord and so on.

The last time all of us were written into the lore was wrath.

1 Like

Our characters, who are spoken to directly in cutscenes, aren’t canon, but the entire empire of alliance high elves that we’ve never seen are.

It all makes sense, trust me.

1 Like

Maybe if we start to ignore the fake elf it will go away so why not stop replying to it.

2 Likes

Your character is spoken too the same way thousands of people are spoken too. People you can legit see doing the same things as you. You’re all the hero apparently. You killed this guy, but hey, so did these other thousand people. Right? It’s messy, it makes no sense. Your character isn’t canon. The adventurers are canon. But they are no name for a reason. It’s not you, but you can put yourself into it. That’s the point. But you are not canon. It’s only there to make you feel like you are part of the story, not that you actually are.

Source “trust me bro”

Read the lore to see how stupid you sound.

It’s not even a trust me bro thing. I’m legit explaining this to you as best as I can with as simple of language as I can muster for you to grasp it. This is legitimately a common-sense issue. If you can’t grasp it you have problems.

We already compromised enough.

2 Likes

This isn’t a comment sense issue. I literally told you we the player are written into the lore. We’re not named because blizzard isnt going to write half a dozen names into it especially when most of those names are dumb phrases.

Half a dozen? Hundreds of thousands…

You are only canon if you are named, period. No named hero can mean anyone. You can’t prove it’s you. Do you understand that? You can’t prove you are canon because no where in lore outside of your own gameplay session can you be found doing anything.

Another “trust me bro” source.

You dont have to be named to be canon. Look at prince of persia. Dude isnt named at all and hes canon in his game.

Just delete void elves, should never have listened to alliance cry babies, “wah wah wah I want high elves”, news flash they are already in the game on the horde side. PERIOD.

1 Like

Again the compromise is this give Worgens optional tails, Vulpera more customizations and rest of races more stuff while you wait your turn.

1 Like

Prince of persia isn’t a player character

But I like being blue :frowning:

2 Likes

Prince of persia is literally the player character in those games… what are you stupid? The dude is called the prince of persia in those games.

2 Likes

Played those games so awesome and yes it is main character

1 Like