Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

Because your character is a theme park vessel. But no, it’s not actually canon. There is a maw walker, but we’re all maw walker. But you’re not the maw walker.

Read the lore. It specifically states a group of adventures took down the lich king. Those adventures are us

1 Like

It is baffling to me. You genuinely want races and classes to be cosmetic only. Should we remove all spells and abilities too now?

Does it say Oedon was one of those adventurers? You know, a loooot of people took down the lich king. Hundreds of thousands. That’s canon? He kept rezzing and getting killed by random guilds? Cmon.

This guy is a complete imbecile. All he wants to do is destroy the game for his own selfish wants.

5 Likes

Sorry I’m making too much sense and ruining your fantasy.

I am actually cracking up like this is pure comedy. I can’t wait to show some friends later just how stupid half of these posts were lmao.

1 Like

Dont be disingenuous. It doesn’t need to mention names.

1 Like

If it doesn’t mention names, how do you prove your character was there in lore?

You’re not making any sense. You’re spewing nonsense on topics you know nothing about.

Half of the in-game cinematics from the past decade basically show us being there. Have you not actually been playing the game?? What are you even doing?

I am making sense. Too much sense. You can’t prove your character exists. You say random heroes. But that could be anybody. You have not proven your character actually exists.

:popcorn: this is good

1 Like

Because we the player are the adventurers in lore. Thats how it was written. Use your brain anti belfer.

Those cinematics aren’t canon either. If they were to show the narrative outside of gameplay to an outsider, you would not be there. Because that cinematic encompasses every character that did it .So you’d see thousands of variations. And that can’t be the case.

I think the singular brain cell he had has fizzled out at this point lol.

1 Like

A wonder if he even had a brain to begin with.

1 Like

Hold up. The in-game cinematics, for every important story part of the game, are not canon?

1 Like

Ones that show your character being there, no. The events are canon. Your character being there, no.

Prove it. Show us where blizz stated that.

1 Like