Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

The illidari cant make new dhs, only illidan has the knowledge and since the burning legion is gone no ones taking the risk.

I mean a warrior (ie, a dude) can leap 30 metres from a standing position, I think you’re overestimating gravity on Azeroth.

Don’t forget they want the rest of the Blood Elves customization options plus a name plate toggle to change from reading Void Elf to High Elf plus Paladin (which Blizzard has flat out said that only the races that will get Paladin and Warlock that don’t already have them are ones that lore can justify them having and lore opposes VE’s having Paladin) PLUS they want Silvermoon City. There’s other stuff they are demanding as well that i just can’t remember right now.

2 Likes

*Stares at Tauren Monks.

Oof love to see the receipts.

1 Like

Not true. Even if true, easy retcon. There are bound to be some in his circle that know the path to create more. Easy hole to get out of. And blizzard has done this before.

I mean, Illidan is bigger than any tauren as well.

OP: Guy’s, let’s compromise. You give me this and this and this.

Everyone else: And what do we get?

OP: The pleasure of giving me things I want.

6 Likes

Hopefully they just add more void options in the future, and after other races get some focus.

That’s what pisses me off about these anti belfers. They not only want to destroy my races identity but they also want my races capital city.

Just because Blizzard can doesn’t mean they should

Never asked for your capital. Only what I asked for in the post.

I don’t hate anyone but you have to realize that constantly asking for things while never suggesting the other side gets things isn’t fair or right.

Not to mention there are 23 races in the game total and at least 18 of those races need way more before you get anymore. Do you see me asking for more human customization? No. No one does either. But I’d love it if everyone got options for the races that were totally ignored and not accounted for. It does happen to include popular races like belfs too.

Also, the thing is the Illidari obviously could teach anyone but there are problems with this. The Fel in the lore is an addictive magic, corruptive magic, most mortal races cannot take it on without dying. It is pre established. This isn’t happening!

They did not make them available to all .

In the WoW Dragonflight pre-patch, Patch 10.0, eight new race/class combos will be available to players. With the change, you will be able to create Mages, Priests, and Rogues of any race.

This was revealed in an interview with Brian Holinka.

New Race/Class Combos with Dragonflight

Brian Holinka is Lead Combat Designer on World of Warcraft at Blizzard Entertainment. He is involved in all combat related systems including class design and PvP content.

THis is pretty much lead class Dev saying this .

1 Like

But they will. Because why not. Opening it up like the other more popular mmo’s makes sense. This is the future. Let’s not be stuck in the past.

Its very true. You’d know if you studied the lore instead of trying to destroy it anti belfer

I’m all for it but not for every class.

You’d demand my city afterwards. Dont even bother trying to lie.

1 Like

There was a passing comment where he mentioned opening up more class/race combos until eventually, they are all open.

Dude Silvermoon sucks. The city isn’t even on azeroth, just some phase. Can’t fly there, nobody goes there. It’s old and dusty. I’;d rather have a thalassian district in stormwind.

The only thing Blizzard needs to change about Silvermoon is allowing flight and updating all the polygons. Hopefully add more life to it like you see with Suramar.

A lot of old cities could be brought forward if we spent more time back on good ‘ol’ Azeroth.

1 Like