Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

Citation needed. Just because you saw something in ptr doesn’t mean its getting added.

Ptr gets changed all the time.

To be fair… I hope we do. Haha

1 Like

doubt it all you want. But I did ask him to talk it out. He just mocked me and went on his way. So that ended any chance at that.

Just wait and see I suppose. I can’t say 100% for certain, but it’s very likely. And if it does happen then what?

Just 60? Nah you gotta be in the 1000s lol

Me too but it’s the idea, I know there isn’t a legit source because it’s not actually factual thus it’s not a defense for we will both have two themes.

1 Like

tbh I’m more interested in textures from this decade than getting more outdated ones.

I wish, if only Blizzard would remove the account character cap or at least raise it :frowning:

2 Likes

Pot meet kettle.

4 Likes

yea entire san’layn community has been trying to figure out whether the encrypted files are undead elf stuff or not.

And what does me talking to you have to do with anything? I’m long past trying to be civil. That was in the past.

Then nothing. You still dont get to steal my races identity with your anti belf nonsense.

3 Likes

i mean im happy i got purple eyes ,light skin and black hair its cool and all but i still really wanted this as an option its such a better purple dye .

`https://imgur.com/a/irMcf3p

like blizz just let me b a full poptart elf

1 Like

I mean it would be an updated texture but I’m talking about the skin tone from kargath in WOD.

3 Likes

You calling me worthless and a waste of space was maybe 10 minutes ago. That’s pretty present.

I am merely holding you accountable for your hypocrisy. You can not play victim and claim you were mocked, and in the same broad stroke, call others worthless and advocate for the “snuffing out” of their opinions.

7 Likes

The pure dark purple would be perfect for void elves. Make it permanent.

4 Likes

You are dense. I said me trying to be civil was in the past. Now I just don’t care.

More Void options for Void Elves, please.

3 Likes

T__T I WANT IT SO BAD its what i orginally hoped velfs would beeeeeeeee

1 Like

Let me just add another insult to the list of things you’ve called me while trying to claim you are being civil, then.

5 Likes