Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

You already got what you want. A compromise would be now allowing void elves get what they want the void customization then go back and forth

1 Like

I was totally open to talking things out. He was the one who didn’t want anything to do with it.

You won’t get anything because this dude hates belfs even though belfs are vastly superior to whatever he is trying to be here today.

4 Likes

This is the solution imo just give void elfs this

i came out of a bg and my Embrace bugged out but i wish i could pick these

`https://imgur.com/a/F2etGwC

A generic elf that’s what he’s trying to be. The stereotypical elf mage or ranger

1 Like

Press X for doubt. You just called me worthless and a waste of space. You have proven that you cannot remain calm when faced with disagreement.

11 Likes

Tbo I haven’t seen it in a very long time, atleast in GD. Is it spam somewhere else?

“an agreement or a settlement of a dispute that is reached by each side making concessions.”

You are literally not making any concession, you just want what you want. It’s a threat or an ultimatum, nothing else.

But you know that, at this point you’re just being a jerk to be a jerk.

3 Likes

These anti belfers are a stain on this game. Always trying to destroy my race for thier build a bear abomination

4 Likes

You are getting darkfallen customization. We both get 2 visual themes. We would be equal.

That is easy, can do that on both sides right now, nothing additional is needed! It’s also funny how he lacks the silver covenant tabard.

Thats a nice argument senator. Why don’t you back it up with a source?

3 Likes

The 7th legion tabard matches the mog better. It literally has all the right colors, silver covenant does not.

Can Mag’har please get updated skin textures so we’re not literally using WoD NPC textures with stuff like awful, awful 2d piercings?

4 Likes

Oof… Sounds harsh, but is the truth.

3 Likes

Me and my army of 60 belf characters agree.

2 Likes

Also funny how he is a venthyr where kaelthas is a major player in. The blood elf founder

3 Likes

You keep saying this without an actual source to back it up so either back it up with a legitimate source or you don’t have a leg to stand on.

1 Like

The Silver Covenant tabard would be more accurate to what you want to be though.

Still waiting for the pale white shattered hand options