Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

Not at first. They derailed and destroyed my original post ages ago.

See an example of player base that deserves to complain about customization is pandaren. What was given to them is pitiful and further confirmation that blizzard continues to ignore them.

Fen did that? Really? I don’t believe that for one second. Fen has always been very kind and you were completely cruel in his thread.

6 Likes

o well excuseeee meee for not reading every post just yet im still trying to catch up here this thread is a mess thanks for also being so rude there was no need for your snarky comment either

That’s a pretty horrible thing to say

2 Likes

I could get over my hesitation to have another Windrunner as my faction leader if they did that. As it stands, she’s not really one of us but also is? How do we “follow her ways” when we were supposedly doing this while she was with the Army of the Light?

It’s all so sloppy. I want more story.

1 Like

Not Fen but his lousy followers. Fen is just unfortunate to be backing the void elf cause and also harboring the main void elf post.

Still wishing for the day we get more muscular pandaren :sweat:

Much more personal reply but I love you Fey, I used to say that much more often in posts when we ended up in threads together and even in Discord before you left but I haven’t said it for awhile so I thought I would. :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart: :sparkling_heart:

yea fen is usually in the middle and has never been defending just one side i dont think he has ever done so that ive seen

1 Like

I’m wishing for the day blizzard does something for the pandaren in alliance and horde. Sick of these neutral pandaren characters do something with the faction aligned characters.

1 Like

I don’t think this word means what you think it means.

Listing demands isn’t compromising.

Fen is unfortunate because people like you went in there to derail it.

Thanks! :heart: I left the Discord for Discord bloat (and I left the High Elf one as well) because I couldn’t stand the animosity.

Fen is a treasure.

6 Likes

I gave a compromise. It just isn’t what you’re wanting.

Hey. Happened to mine first. Much worse than his. Mine was flagged to oblivion. Fen still has his and it’s doing just fine.

I can’t help that people From Fen’s post came to mine and derailed me. They ruined it for him.

Pandas definitely need more customs. As someone who supports blood elf customs staying with blood elves, i say Pandas deserve some love too.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure demands isn’t compromising lol

You do you.

Blood elves deserve to wait in line behind pandaren , maghar orcs and dark iron (character customization) kul tiran humans and zandalari trolls, mechagnomes and vulpera., goblins and gnomes then worgen then blood elves

3 Likes

You were one of those people. Take some responsibility for your actions. My goodness.

3 Likes

That’s perfectly fine with me. I just don’t want anymore of my races identity stolen by these helfers

I made a Meme about that a while back

251 views • Made by Waidmann767 3 months ago

1 Like