Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

Most players play elves. You get all kinds of players, because they are the majority of the playerbase.

I have no problems with worgan getting more customs.

What i have a problem with is people like the op who want to steal more and more of my races identify just because hes selfish and a bully.

1 Like

Literally where? I have plenty of friends on the High Elf side, but I’ve always wanted distinct customizations. I also feel like this diction is exactly what pits players against each other. You have to be “fully anti” or “fully pro”. You can’t have views on both sides.

5 Likes

As I said in another thread, give a High Elf a cookie and they’ll ask for the mouse too.

Your ‘compromise’ isn’t actually a compromise and your continued use of words like ‘need’ and ‘demands’ isn’t winning you any favors.

5 Likes

how are they a bully ? lmao

Majority of playerbase is human.

There it is. Your true feelings. And you say you aren’t a bully, lol.

2 Likes

Read further up. He speaks of snuffing other voices out like hes always done. He doesn’t care about the other players, only what he wants and damn anyone else.

3 Likes

I have always stated that. I do not shy away. It’s how I view you because it’s true. Even you must know it.

For now who knows what cross faction is going to do to be honest. It could shift back to alliance

I must have really struck a nerve with you for you to call me “worthless” and a “waste of space” because I am in opposition to you gatekeeping Void Elf options.

3 Likes

If you legit can’t see how someone like that is a bully no one can help you.

2 Likes

Here is a real compromise give Worgens their optional tails plus Vulperas more customizations for fur and everything else then you high elves get another turn.

2 Likes

imma have to do alot of reading then this thread is all over the place

Better get started then lol.

I wasn’t even in opposition at first. But the more they wedged themselves into my posts, the more I started to dislike them. I was fine keeping us separate. I never did anything to them before. But they brought it on themselves.

All stand for the Helfer National Anthem!

3 Likes

He says those who want Void Elf customization options should be “snuffed” and “drowned” out by the High Elf crowd, and literally just called me worthless and a waste of space for claiming he was a bully.

Which he is.

5 Likes

An ineffective or failure of a bully is still a bully. It’s more of the mindset of “I can just walk over anyone if I wish to do so.”

2 Likes

You are the one who went into the Void Elf thread and stated that Void Elves should not get any more options. You spent hundreds of posts gatekeeping their requests.

3 Likes