Let's compromise on some void elf/high elf stuff

“We elves only want this little thing.” 2 weeks later

Oh we elves only want this one thing plz….

2 weeks later

Oh we elves only want this other thing…we aren’t asking for much.

It.Never.Ends.

Go away you annoying elves.

Thread muted and ignored.

9 Likes

We’re still asking for the same things from years ago. We’ve always asked for hair and EE> In fact those were the 2 most requested.

Technically you could play high elves back in cataclysm it is called playing a highborne or night elf mage

A highborne is not a high elf despite both having high in the name…

But you just said factions dont mean anything.

So play the high elf in the high elf faction with the high elf options and in the high elf city.

5 Likes

The compromise has already been enabled within the game OP. You have to settle.

3 Likes

Factions are being destroyed. But they are taking their time demolishing them. It will probably be several years before the faction divide completely is gone.

Is a high elf :slight_smile: you forgot the first king of high elves was a highborne

They are different species now. You know exactly what I am talking about when I say high elf. It’s like you are comparing nightborne and night elf. Nightborne were all night elves, but still. They aren’t night elves anymore. Different species.

High elves are not a different species. Blood elf is an honorary title.

Void elves are different, being molded by the void.

High elves are still high elves they just changed their title to honor their dead.

You not wanting to accept that doesnt change that reality.

3 Likes

I love that this is flagged. I’ve been eating my dinner watching this whole thing derail.

For every 1 hairstyle or option, you take from belfs, belfs should get 4 to compensate. Fair is fair.

9 Likes

I never said high elves and blood elves were a different species…

I said highborne and high elves were a different species.

I literally said in an earlier post that all blood elves are high elves, but not all high elves are blood elves.

Ah yes. Love the fact that people are flagging for no reason, which is against ToS. Let’s keep promoting people taking their anger out on the flag system and continue to misuse it.

I think enough people find these topics to be annoying and valid enough now to be flagged. You got what you wanted, you are not going to be getting more lol.

4 Likes

I care about faction identity. My friend group cares about faction identity. Just because you don’t doesn’t mean other people don’t either.

5 Likes

I don’t believe that and honestly I don’t think you do either.

Also just because they get annoyed is not valid enough. I haven’t broken ToS. Nothing I said was harmful. But they have.

Factions will legit be dissolved in a few years. So care about something that’s not gonna be here for long. Who cares. New players someday will go “Factions? What’s that?”

the high elf community shows every trait I despise

1.) Greed

2.) Inability to adapt to your surroundings

3.) Even when they get what they want they cannot be content with minor inconveniences

4.) Spam

7 Likes

The reason is because a lot of us are sick and tired of these threads even after Blizzard gave you options to be a high elf you demanded more and more just maybe instead of demanding more you should have cooled your jets and sat back while other races had a turn.

2 Likes

So go and break ToS. Really nice. Admitting to it? Not a good look. I don’t care how you feel. I am well within my right to make these posts, you are not to false flag. That is that.

I never flagged your post no matter how annoying it is I only flag when it needs it.

He doesn’t care about faction identity, but won’t play the high elf race because it’s on the wrong faction. :thinking:

10 Likes