Lets Be Real Here. You are All Going to Play SL

No you chance soulbinds once per week covenants are can be changed but you lose renown and going back to one you left will cost something. We don’t know what yet cause the beta is in a very unfinished state.

I’m not even going to buy the Shadowlands expansion right away. I’ll wait and see how it is before deciding whether to renew at my next expiration in January.

2 Likes

For sure, but that’s why people complain.

People don’t get concerned about something they don’t care about.

1 Like

I’m sure a lot of people will play it.

Though people also said the same thing in Cata/MoP/WoD as the game was bleeding subs so maybe it’s not the best attitude for the game.

1 Like

i dont think so not this time. wow is not the undisputed king it once was and lots of other amazing mmorpg games out there

i’m going to wait and see there will be problems with sl and if they handle it like they did with bfa i’m out for good

2 Likes

I really have no idea yet. I was very excited for them and the announcement. The excitement wasn’t for me to go play the expansion. I bet other people will be happy there is a finally a release date. So that will probably get some pre-orders. I’m just more hesitant.

Nope. I refunded my pre-order like twenty minutes ago. You don’t know me.

I only came back to BFA in time to prep for SL since at one point I was curious. So far, each week has been more bad news and if I’m being real here, wont hesitate to drop my sub again if it sucks.

Actually, it’s kind of irrelevant what the tiny percentage of players who come to the forums are discussing. If the game is fun, people will play it. If it’s not, as with BfA, many will over a period of time start forgetting to log in and unsub. They won’t care that people in the forums are telling them they’ll be playing even if it’s not fun. Nothing that is being discussed here will affect decisions made by the playerbase at large.

Oh course I’m going to play it. It’s all new stuff, things to see, stories to play thru should be good.

I’ll level to max and see how it feels. Most likely it’ll be the wait for flying that pushes me out, but if that’s been shortened I could probably live with it. Covenants will be the second factor depending on how the benefits/drawbacks play out.

If I decide to leave, NBD. Having taken one long break, it’ll be a lot easier to walk away again.

I will eventually get there but there are still areas I want to explore but I haven’t been here very long anyways and I am not in a hurry.

Yep, and I’m counting the days before we take Corruption, Essences, Azerite Traits, Azerite Power, Titanforging, Warforging and Horrific Visions… and throwing them in the dumpster.

They could simply do that, replace it with nothing, and call it “Shadowlands”… and still wind up with a better product than BFA.

Yeah Blizzard know this too, that’s why they keep slinging their $hitty systems at us no matter how much we rabble about them lol!

I never believe any of the “I am quitting” thread because I always see those same people continuing to post at a later date.

Hopefully I will play Shadowlands with a tail.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/give-worgen-tails

Meh, i skipped wod and if i knew how bad BFA was going to be I probably would have skipped that too but legion was decent so i gave bfa a chance. Now shadowlands looks to be following in BFAs footsteps.

1 Like

I’ll play it. I just need to figure out what class won’t require me to need different souls binds, conduits, covenants to perform optimally depending on spec. I don’t really care about the “RPG” element. We will see all the zones while leveling and from what I’m reading the quests are pretty close to the same for everyone so it doesn’t matter

Won’t miss this one but I haven’t pre-ordered yet, not one to just buy as fast as possible like to wait and watch a bit. but will get them at some point going to cost 400 dollars to cover all my multi boxing accounts so i will get three primary accounts started then wait for some price drops before getting rest onboard.

After having played bfa you can only go up, right? RIGHT!?