Lets Be Real Here. You are All Going to Play SL

I’m playing with Furry Goat People, whether they like it or not, I don’t care if I have to kidnap them and drag them down my hidey hole.

1 Like

Sounds like more time gating

1 Like

You will have whatever catch-up active on the new covenant though

The no bones thing is just hte Chinese skin options, given to us as something new, or the already in game NPC options seen on NPC’s that shared the same skeleton as the Forskan, which were in game for years. On top of that, we still have the least options out of any non allied race.

Sounds good. If you want to leave your covenant no need to go back to the old one.

Maybe you’re more imaginative than me but what else do you think they should give us?

It is really very doubtful at this stage. They would have to make a couple of changes to professions for me and even then I have an event going on in another game until Nov 18th so I don’t know it would be a hard decision to pass that up to play this.

I forgot to respond to your suggestion, but I think you’re spot on. Straight backs would mean the world to me.

it isn’t about will we play it on release. Question is - will we play endgame long enough

2 Likes

I think they should give us a skin option with even more bones and basically be falling apart.

Me: Eh Shadowlands looks okay. Dig some things. Don’t dig some things
Blizz: Creates Pelagos
Me:

I don’t plan on Playing SL outside of the character customization’s and class changes. There is plenty of stuff to do on the other expansions to keep me occupied.

In fact, I plan on locking my character at 49 just to be sure.

The only thing that looks good about SL to me is it’s character customization and that’s not enough for me to buy it. I hope things change but I doubt they will.

1 Like

I don’t expect to be purchasing shadowlands. It sounds like the opposite of fun. I’m letting my playtime run out on 3 accounts and I’ll unsub on the other 2.

2 Likes

It has been pretty doom and gloom, been thinking of a break.

Not from the game or anything just from forums. It kinda wears on you, not that criticism isn’t important, just seems like its always the same unplayed toons over and over again shouting down literally anything.

The idea that you could reach max level and have to run 100 normal dungeons to get your ilvl up to where you can run heroic dungeons is frightening.

1 Like

Most likely.

But first, I have to finish Draenor and Legion and then do BfA on my Alliance characters. And play my Horde characters thru certain zones to see the story from their side.

And, goodness forbid, I am called back to work at some point during that! That would cut my playtime from 16 hours to 4 and really screw things up!

I mean I bought it, I’m going to play it lol. If it turns out like BFA, I’ll just unsub until things get fixed, or at least mostly fixed.

It sounds like another iteration of the class/spec raid/party buffs without directly aping them.

I would agree with that.